Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Having a backwards sleep schedule

i_a_m_i

i_a_m_i

Banned
-
The windows of most people are illuminated during the day, by the sunlight, and, in the absence of artificial light, they are dark at night. If your sleep schedule is reversed, the opposite is true. When the windows of everyone else are dim, yours are illuminated. It is a marker of your being awake.

If you look at an apartment complex before most people go to bed but when it is dark out, at around 8pm, you will see the windows most people juxtaposed with the absence of sunlight. If, however, you look at apartment complex at 3am, you will most likely see all the windows being in harmony with the night. Sometimes, late at night or very early in the morning, you will see an apartment complex with all dim windows, except one. When I see that, I'm always thinking: "Is he like me?" Maybe he is up this night for reasons out of his control; maybe he works nights; maybe he simply fell asleep with his lights on. But there is a possibility that he's like me.

Last edited:
Real nigga hours tbh.