Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel havinf a small dick has ruined my life

Having a small dick ate me alive from the inside for decades until I stopped caring. It hurts mentally knowing others dick MOG you.
I hate working at the hospital and seeing a bunch of guys who’s flaccid dick mogs my erect dick. I’m not even tiny, I’m just under 6 inches.

no, they would be attracted to me if i had a big dick
So either you'd good looking and foids are attracted to you when they see you, or you'd be whipping your dick out and think that would attract them.

and the only way they know i have a big dick is if i approach them
Right.
Kent brockman

no 5 inches is not average
5.5"

do you know the dickpill drove ER to ER? he understood how brutal this pill is. fuck this shit i will go er on reality for taking the dickpill
True. He couldn't even get past the first stage (getting a date) and then realized he would fail even if he did get a date due to his 4" dick.

I hate working at the hospital and seeing a bunch of guys who’s flaccid dick mogs my erect dick. I’m not even tiny, I’m just under 6 inches.
I have a bit over 5 and every person I saw dick MOG me by twice.

In a month or two I'm planning on buying the Mouth of Truth Perorin. What's your honest opinion on onaholes? Are they better than your hand?
They're definitely better than my hands, the softness and the texture makes the experience a lot more pleasurable.

That sounds great, I look forward to buying it. Do you alternate between onahole and hand or is the onahole that affective that you are exclusively using it?
I alternate between them.

No having big dick is worst, cuz u will get horny all the time, I have to jerk off 4 times a day to keep my hornyness away

I always fail nofap, i can’t stop jerking off it’s nightmare to have high T

Glad you got banned for that bluepilled nonsense

Having a big dick is only necessary for 5'6+ foids. Because taller foids tend to have longer (big and wide) and deeper vaginas. A 6incher non bone pressed would be enough but for her to really enjoy it, 6.5inch+

I have fucked some 5'1 massage parlor noodlewhores in the past and bottomed out on one short noodlewhore and I'm only 5.2inches non bone pressed.
That's not small, that's average.

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:fucking hate bigdick''cels'':reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: they don't know how good they have it. ''bro i will never use it bro so it doesn't matter.'' if i had a big dick i would be mass approaching every foid within a 20 mile radius, and i'm someone with autism who doesn't interact with people. if you have a massive dick and you are ''incel'' then you are just a failure. fuck you. i hate you. i willnever bother with femoids because what's the point? they all have massive dildos and only settle with beta billy with his modest 6 incher because they know chad with dick down to his knees won't always be available. teehee my bboyfriend's 6 incher ''satisfies'' me incel, you are just entitled and whiny:feelsree::feelsree: do you know the dickpill drove ER to ER? he understood how brutal this pill is. fuck this shit i will go er on reality for taking the dickpill
iwhat consitiutes as small?

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:fucking hate bigdick''cels'':reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: they don't know how good they have it. ''bro i will never use it bro so it doesn't matter.'' if i had a big dick i would be mass approaching every foid within a 20 mile radius, and i'm someone with autism who doesn't interact with people. if you have a massive dick and you are ''incel'' then you are just a failure. fuck you. i hate you. i willnever bother with femoids because what's the point? they all have massive dildos and only settle with beta billy with his modest 6 incher because they know chad with dick down to his knees won't always be available. teehee my bboyfriend's 6 incher ''satisfies'' me incel, you are just entitled and whiny:feelsree::feelsree: do you know the dickpill drove ER to ER? he understood how brutal this pill is. fuck this shit i will go er on reality for taking the dickpill
legendary thread

dickpill is one of the hardest, and surely the hardest for normies and chads