Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Haven't worked out in years

Fierycel

Fierycel

Banned
-
It's really been months but sickness gets to you

My breath became shorter and I had anxiety attacks later on

Also very complex problems are harder to solve or almost seem impossible when you've been fatigued this long and haven't worked out for months

Yes, it's not voluntary I was physically fit but it's deteriorating right now once I get better hopefully my stress levels go back to normal because right now the burden is extremely heavy

It all goes away after you work out

My legs are heavy too, I've been doing nothing but laying on the bed except doing things I literally have to

Being sick is really one of the worst things that exist out there

The actual feeling, when you're sick and can't get up and can't work out and your brain might explode with simple tasks, it's the worst feeling in the world

pathetic

img

Brutal, brocel, hopefully you can get back to it sooner or later. Genetics ruin all of us. :feelsbadman:

Brutal, brocel, hopefully you can get back to it sooner or later. Genetics ruin all of us. :feelsbadman:
yeah

thanks brocel

My doctor said I'll be fine, but it was a female doctor

other male doctor I visited told me to study hard and said that I'm handsome and asked me what was there for me to be shy of and asked me why I keep looking down... told me I need to man up and told me when he was my age he studied because he knew it was over, he is now in his 40s or 50s, balding

I said I'm pursuing the academic route too and told him I don't think I'm that handsome

I'm ugly if anything and average height

I was still skinny, not lean but skinny because of my genetics, I was never fat, never been fat once in my life