Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Haven't watched anime in maybe 8 years, wanna get into it

Blud123

Blud123

I'll make you say...
So I'm 18 and the last anime I think I watched was maybe... Doraemon on Disney XD? I never really watched anime expect for Pokémon (XYZ and Advanced) on Cartoon Network, Yo Kai Watch (only one season was aired here in the west on English?) and Doraemon on Disney (same as yokai?). I could start by rewatching these but I do kinda want animes that could be recommended to me. If I like these, what would I like?

Last edited:
Probably go from top to bottom, see which ones you like, watch an episode or two, if it clicks with you keep watching, or just drop it (however the disadvantage is that sometimes the things and plots generally get better around the mid to end points, and you may risk out on not watching the interesting parts). So generally I just watch all the episodes (still a bit of a gamble, but yeah).

Then you develop a taste, maybe you like Isekai more or maybe you like slice of life more? Then watch certain anime genres you exclusively enjoy.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back