Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over haven't washed my ass in a min

nastyweather

nastyweather

over for me
-
tbh these days i got no willpower to even get out of bed sometimes, plus gerd and heartburncel so everyday is constant pain, can never be in peace. i havent taken a shit in a week and a half plus no shower for 3 weeks, nice fucking life :feelshaha:

High IQ greycel thread

@proudweeb but black

Take some laxative

How does one go a week and a half without shitting?

impressive unironically

You disgusting freak.

Signal of Depression and decay

Just a normal Response to this sick world WE are in

I don't take baths. It's bathing in your own filth. Dumb cunt, now take a fucking bath you piece of shit.
if you dont take them why the fuck are you telling me to? how about u take one you fatfuck :feelshaha:

if you dont take them why the fuck are you telling me to? how about u take one you fatfuck :feelshaha:
Take a shower you disgusting freak. Then maybe you won't smell like shit

internally and externally even if you poop and take a shower your body si gonna retain alot of toxins and you gonna still smell bad. poop build up internally means the toxins gonna come out in your sweat.

your BO gonna be horrible which means even if you bathe regularly your sweat gonna make you smell terrible 5 minutes later. and if you dont bathe for a while your skin builds up bacteria and has a smell to it that doest go away on your first shower. it may take a few days of showering two or three times a day to fix the smell.

not a good look brocel. dont do that to yoursel by making it worse:feelsthink:

internally and externally even if you poop and take a shower your body si gonna retain alot of toxins and you gonna still smell bad. poop build up internally means the toxins gonna come out in your sweat.

your BO gonna be horrible which means even if you bathe regularly your sweat gonna make you smell terrible 5 minutes later. and if you dont bathe for a while your skin builds up bacteria and has a smell to it that doest go away on your first shower. it may take a few days of showering two or three times a day to fix the smell.

not a good look brocel. dont do that to yoursel by making it worse:feelsthink:
i dont smell bad that is the thing, smell just fine

tbh these days i got no willpower to even get out of bed sometimes, plus gerd and heartburncel so everyday is constant pain, can never be in peace. i havent taken a shit in a week and a half plus no shower for 3 weeks, nice fucking life :feelshaha:
The bang energies don't help for the heartburn, I would know lol. Caffeine drinks are kinda acidic. I get it from coffee too

The bang energies don't help for the heartburn, I would know lol. Caffeine drinks are kinda acidic. I get it from coffee too
how did you know i drank bangs? :feelswhere:

Based :bigbrain: but tbh my greasy hair gets annoying to deal with so that’s what gets me to shower:feelsjuice: