Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Haven't slept in over 24 hours, we're going for 48 hours boyos.

rope2cope

rope2cope

PUBLIC TRANSPORT SYSTEM IS A SCAM
★★★★★
I woke up at around 1-2pm on Wednesday and haven't slept since, I decided to randomly go to the train station at 6:30am in the morning and get on the train to central London and walked around for 4 hours just headphonemaxxing and thinking.

Got back from London at like 12 and have been moviemaxxing since.

About to have my 1st meal, I lost alot of weight recently since I was a fatcel, probably normal weight now but I haven't weighed myself in a long time.

How you holding up boyos?

Me not so good, when I start doing shit like randomly getting on trains and aimlessly walking around it's no good. :feelswhat:

No that is good. The adventure of just aimlessly wandering is a pastime and allows you to think. Next time see how lost you can get and whether you can find your way back on intuition.

I was at 32 hours of no sleep the other day. Woke up at 7. Worked from 2230 on Monday to 1530 on Tuesday. Fell asleep around 1600

drink a BANG energy, easy 7hrs more wake time

You're risking mental health by avoiding sleep.

Well done on losing weight. It's so hard to do is that.

i bet it'll feel so good after you finally sleep

My max was 38 hours

You should get some Coffein or Energy in the evening , Trust me If its night and your Not emotionally invested in Something or Dont have These refreshers " ( Coffein , Energy , aderal ) you will give in.

u back to bangiknyet?
bangkok