Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

havent slept all night

• Thread starter incellooksmaxer
  • Start date
I

incellooksmaxer

Banned
-
just been stalking the posters on incel tears facebook. Wish I could talk to a few of the girls, some of them seem pretty nice.

Wish I had a girlfriend.

Dude that’s pretty pathetic. I’d recommend getting some rest, or at least stalking kinder hearted and prettier girls.

fagotonabike said:
post link to facebook

my facebook? no way. Theres nothing on it anyway. And I want to be left alone, it has where I work and which university I go to.

incellooksmaxer said:
fagotonabike said:
post link to facebook
my facebook? no way. Theres nothing on it anyway. And I want to be left alone, it has where I work and which university I go to.

I meant facebook of inceltears

KV3 said:
Dude that’s pretty pathetic. I’d recommend getting some rest, or at least stalking kinder hearted and prettier girls.

going to go to the gym in a few hours. ive decided lifting might be good for my mental health.

And then I will do some university work and try and go to bed earlier. Want to go to bed early and wake up early.

Its 6 in the morning now, no point sleeping.

Alot of the girls in the inceltears group seem nice actually, I think they have the wrong impression of people, like me, who post here because they just take screenshots of a few joke threads.

fagotonabike said:
I meant facebook of inceltears

https://www.facebook.com/inceltears/

lol leftrio13 (posts here and on lookism reviewed it with his real facebook)

not sleeping leaves me as a zombie, not reccomended

You realise inceltears hate us right and think we are all rapists? Highly likely the females in that group also share that opinion of us.

Wish I was chad