Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel haven't seen a single ugly foid on r/amiugly

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
The only foids who are genuine ugly there are the sheboons and I found some curry foid which was genuine ugly
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/amiugly/comments/187pnz0/22f_be_completely_honest/
. The rest of the toilets are posting there for validation from simps other foids and faggots. So women are being told all day how amazing they are but still seek for more validation and attention ? I haven't received a compliment in a year and all I am being told is how useless and retarded I am.

Exactly why I make sure to give them AS MANY insecurities as I can. It's so easy too because I used to be into looksmaxxing so I can give em plenty to worry about :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Exactly why I make sure to give them AS MANY insecurities as I can. It's so easy too because I used to be into looksmaxxing so I can give em plenty to worry about :feelshaha::feelshaha:
Dude they know that they arent unappealing but post there for validation. Your comment is going to get lost in the sea of simpsm

Dude they know that they arent unappealing but post there for validation. Your comment is going to get lost in the sea of simpsm
That's why you filter by new and target the mid ones as there's less simps

Yeah, it's all ego-boosting. Same reason they want to get likes on Tinder, but not actually date the majority of people liking them.
Also, water.

Bitch has a full grown beard

Screenshot 20231201 002318

it is a tranny you fucking retard. Not even a foid

I'm pretty sure that's a tranny

Foids seeking attention, what's new?

That's 100% a guy lmao

literally in his bio it mentions it is a tranny

He wouldn't even do his research
man I live in eastern europe i havent seen a single troon in my life and they aren't rent free in my head i am not checking reddit profiles. Can't be bothered with them.

man I live in eastern europe i havent seen a single troon in my life and they aren't rent free in my head i am not checking reddit profiles. Can't be bothered with them.
You're a faggot for not being able to tell that's a man, it's ridiculously obvious.

Yeah very obnoxious subreddit, if the mods were based all these foids would get banned.

You're a faggot for not being able to tell that's a man, it's ridiculously obvious.
perhaps I am retarded. I've seen foids with a similar phenotype. :feelshaha: I didn't know that troons also post there either jfl also how delusional of this retard to post there asking people when he obviously looks like an ogre. I am no expert on trannies i am sorry.

truecel trait: you embarrass yourself even on this forum.
It's over for me.

Same with /truerateme but it has narcissistic guys as well

she looks like she is either from tajikistan or india.
Tajik girls look more like more beautiful Chinese, never dark skin. She's probably Indian or Pakistani

The fact its not even a real women but a tranny :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

age of extinction transformers GIF
That’s a decepticon

I love how I thought "oh, this woman looks like a man" because well ... she was one.

Typical foid attention seeking

The only foids who are genuine ugly there are the sheboons and I found some curry foid which was genuine ugly
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/amiugly/comments/187pnz0/22f_be_completely_honest/
. The rest of the toilets are posting there for validation from simps other foids and faggots. So women are being told all day how amazing they are but still seek for more validation and attention ? I haven't received a compliment in a year and all I am being told is how useless and retarded I am.

That's a dude, right???

Thats a dude

What difference it make if they’re ugly or attractive their SMV remains the same

JFL no way that ain't a dude.

not that it would matter anyway

even the ugly ones have every chance in life