Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Havent hit up a girl in over a week... am I fucked??

T

TyroneFrom600

Banned
-
What's good boys... my girl believe it or not just got shot just last week and I don't think she gonna live. I been looking for a new girlfriend this past week but I can't find anyone who be willing to get it on with me y'know what I'm saying?  :'( This a dating site and shit, right? Anyone wanna help a brother out and get me outta this mess and give me some tips to pick up some babes. If this ain't the right site then I'm sorry about that. Thanks

wtf how is this even close to an advice site lol gtfo with your just trying to get reactions thread

oh and enjoy your ban

wonder how long it will take the mods to get this one. i should be a janior here tbh to take care of this scum

TheVman said:
wonder how long it will take the mods to get this one. i should be a janior here tbh to take care of this scum

yup they should just promote you already

LOL you beta males may be fugly but you ain't slow. Cheers.

Inb4 ban

TheVman said:

I msged them

TyroneFrom600 said:
LOL you beta males may be fugly but you ain't slow. Cheers.

I mean you're the idiot for making such an obvious fake thread but I guess cucks like you don't have much iq huh

Reminder none of you will ever amount to anything, ever. Stay on here shitposting while I enjoy my life to the fullest.

>beta males

gee, check this alpha out guys, he's trolling incels.is!

nigga, you're a failed normie at best lmao.

TyroneFrom600 said:
Reminder none of you will ever amount to anything, ever. Stay on here shitposting while I enjoy my life to the fullest.

must be a fulfilling life if you have to come here lol nice cope btw

Sadist said:
I mean you're the idiot for making such an obvious fake thread but I guess cucks like you don't have much iq huh
If you motherfuckers had any sort of intelligence you'd be using it to make up for your nasty looks instead of pitying yourself with other betas on the internet

TyroneFrom600 said:
If you motherfuckers had any sort of intelligence you'd be using it to make up for your nasty looks instead of pitying yourself with other betas on the internet

post a pic than lets see how good looking you are lol you are just a coping failed normie and white knighting here won't get you laid by that landwhale you had your eye on

whogivesafucc said:
>beta males

gee, check this alpha out guys, he's trolling incels.is!

nigga, you're a failed normie at best lmao.
>le may may arrows outside of 4chan

tf is a failed normie fuck outta here with that weak shit lmfao speak properly nigga use your words

TyroneFrom600 said:
Sadist said:
If you motherfuckers had any sort of intelligence you'd be using it to make up for your nasty looks instead of pitying yourself with other betas on the internet

most people here probably mog you tbh.

TyroneFrom600 said:
Sadist said:
If you motherfuckers had any sort of intelligence you'd be using it to make up for your nasty looks instead of pitying yourself with other betas on the internet

Arguing with Virgins online. Bet your life is going great Lol