Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Haven’t had the urge to play video games in a while

• Thread starter Deleted member 14866
  • Start date
Deleted member 14866

Deleted member 14866

prescriber of dogpills
-
title. Haven’t had any urge to play games in a while. I got my interest back when RDR2 came out but ever since I beat it over a month ago I stopped caring about games again

Same bro. Modern gaming is trash tbh.

Or maybe it’s just because I’ve gotten older. Everything was more exciting when I was a kid.

Find other copes/ entertainment. Sometimes taking a break is best for us
Try playing some new games (not new in terms of release date, but "new" to you)
Post what genres you like, i may be able to help you find some new games to enjoy, especially while the steam winter sale is going on

It's cause of the Jewish sjw shit they put in games nowadays, honesty these filthy Jews give us no rest whether in games or trying to get foids

not even a little fifa?

You are an adult now. Time to read.

Play older games then!

I say this as someone who plays vidya (very casually), but playing video games after age 12 is representative of something gone wrong in a person's development. If you dont feel like playing anymore that's a good thing.

I just buy games and never install them.
For collecting purposes.

Same. I need sex

when i play video games, they often feels "artificial" for a lack of better words. even if the game is great

I didn't play games for a few years now. All I can do now is read books and program.

Wait for wow classic

It's cause of the Jewish sjw shit they put in games nowadays, honesty these filthy Jews give us no rest whether in games or trying to get foids
nah

It's quite a while I have stopped playing videogames.

They have become so cucked that I can't stand them anymore.

Video games are becoming more like the hollywood SJW jew movies filled with propaganda, like Battlefield V(agina), for example. I'm just waiting for Cyberpunk 2077.

The best gaming moments I had I experienced while I was a respected member of a clan. The sense of community, unity, rivalry and competition is what makes me addicted to games.
Nowadays I'm just a solo player and it's kind of boring.

when i play video games, they often feels "artificial" for a lack of better words. even if the game is great
Can't cope with games too. The world is full of man-children playing vidya.

Damn, is red dead that short?

I tried RDR2 online but it’s pure rage fuel

jfl @ giving the jews more $ to play their shit.

They don't care about the game anymore, just the money.