Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

havent even stepped foot in my classes for 2 weeks

J

jonesy

Banned
-
jfl at my brain. mega depression no energy 1-2 meals a day and a tea addiction. social anxiety, anxiety and high inhib in general.

possibly rope soon

Kids must be extremely annoying for you to miss class

Kids must be extremely annoying for you to miss class
just the environment of school together. why the fuck do i have to rot there for nearly 7 hours, with no friends, getting mogged on a daily basis, sitting in the library at LUNCH. just to fail because i dont give a fuck about school anymore? not to mention i live far and i have to walk, and theres snow outside

Damn, they'll probably kick you out soon

just the environment of school together. why the fuck do i have to rot there for nearly 7 hours, with no friends, getting mogged on a daily basis, sitting in the library at LUNCH. just to fail because i dont give a fuck about school anymore? not to mention i live far and i have to walk, and theres snow outside
I eat in the stairwell and deal with morons on a daily basis. Just ignore them (I know it's hard to do and I used to get frustrated when someone told me this. But just do the work and let them be the morons of the future instead of you

jfl at my brain. mega depression no energy 1-2 meals a day and a tea addiction. social anxiety, anxiety and high inhib in general.

Tea addiction?

do ur parents care? or are you in uni

Brutal driver licence pill once again.
@rightfulcel

Brutal. I honestly miss school , Kept me entertained

high school or college

tea addiction
I first had coffee addiction, then quitted it during thanksgiving. The tiny amount of caffeine in tea doesn't do anything to my brain anymore.
What's your favorite type of tea btw

Over for default skins
I’m going through the same thing right now.

Stop wasteing your money

anxiety is brutal