Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Have your parents ever lied to you guys?

Nagisa_Shingetsu

Nagisa_Shingetsu

Captain
★★
My dad lied to me when I was 12 years old. I remember he told me that when I get older, all the girls are gonna think I’m fine asf. But here I am browsing incel forums

Mum and Auntie used to say shit like that to me or that I'd work for Microsoft one day because I was good at fixing computers or could run a virus scan jfl.

My parents are narcissists. They’d lie and then lie about having lied. They still lie to this day and tell us they never lied to us.

Plenty of times

My dad said i could have almost any foid I wanted

YOU CAN GET ANYTHING YOU WANT, YOUR ATTRACTIVE SON, YOU LOOK JUST LIKE YOUR BROTHER, Me: (GIANT HOOK NOSE, Buccal fat that wont go away, 2 failed rhinos, HUGE PREY EYES, And then my chad brother just having 2 babies now, Mogs me, My mom, Just be like your brother, Me stares back at her, BUT IM UGLY AS FUCK mom: Personality is key, Me: NO IT FUCKING AINT, AND YOU FUCKING KNOW IT, BITCH IS NICER ON THE PHONE THAN IN REAL LIFE, IRL SHES NARCISSISTIC, ON PHONE SHE SENDS HEARTS AND TEXTS AND ALL WHAT THE FUCK, DOES MY MOM HATE ME OR LOVE ME, MY FATHER THO IS A NARCISSISTIC PEACE OF SHIT PSYCHOPATH THAT I HOPE TO NEVER MEAT AGAIN HE WANTED TO DISSOLVE MY PS3 IN ACID HOLY FUCK WHAT A LUNATIC AND HE ALSO ALMOST STOLE MY LAPTOP, MY PARENTS ARE DIVORCED BTW.

My dad lied to me when I was 12 years old. I remember he told me that when I get older, all the girls are gonna think I’m fine asf. But here I am browsing incel forums

My dad said i could have almost any foid I wanted
My dad still tells me this jfl. Do you guys think your dads are actually lying though? They're probably coping hard and don't want to accept that their son is an incel.

MY STEPDAD ASKED, HOW IS YOUR NOSE? HE KNOWS ITS BAD, THEN HE ASK IF I WANT TO GO SWIMMING WITH THEM, I SAY NO BECAUSE MY NOSE IS FUCKING BROKEN ON ONE SIDE AND RUINED, IVE ALWAYS HAD A CROOKNOSE I JUST WANT TO FIX IT, THEN MOTHERFUCKER TELLS ME THEN YOU CAN JUST STAY THERE, I JUST WOKE UP TO THIS CALL GODDAMMIT A FEW DAYS AGO, I FEEL SO FUCKING ENRAGED, I WANT TO KILL EVERY SURGEON IN THE WORLD IF THEY CANNOT FIX ME, I WANT TO KILL EVERYONE WHO RUINED MY LIFE, I WANT TO KILL MY PARENTS IF THEY DONT PAY FOR THE PAIN THEY CAUSED ME BY BIRTH DEFECT IVE BEEN BULLIED SO MUCH AND MISSED OUT ON SO MUCH, MY BROTHER JUST HAD 2 BABIES AND PLENTY OF SEX, I HAVE NOTHING, I JUST WANT TO FUCKING KILL THIS PLANET, IF I WENT ER THERE WOULD BE NO WAY TO SUICIDE BECAUSE OF NO GUNS SO I WILL NOT DO ANY VIOLENCE, ILL SEE WHAT I CAN DO LATER TO FIX MY NOSE SIDE SO I DONT GET INFECTIONS OR WHATEVER OR JUST INVEST MY NEETBUXX EACH MONTH I FOUND 2 GOOD INVESTMENT FUNDS.

THEN IT WAS THE TIME THEY SENT ME TO RETARD SUMMER CAMP WHICH MADE ME FEEL ALL AUTISTIC AND THAT THEYVE TOLD ME IM AUTISTIC ALL MY LIFE, I HAD TO TELL MY MOTHER TO KNOCK IT THE FUCK OFF BECAUSE I FELT BULLIED FOR HER CALLING ME AUTISTIC

IN A VAST UNCLEAR MEMORY I HAVE I SEE ONE OF MY PARENTS TURNING ME AROUND WITH MY FEET IN THE AIR AND CONTINIOUSLY THROWING MY HEAD INTO THE GROUND, I THINK THIS HAPPENED BUT IM NOT SURE, MAYBE I WAS ABUSED AS A CHILD

MY PARENTS HAS ALWAYS NEGLECTED ME, I TALK ABOUT MY EMOTIONS AND THEY SAY JUST GO OUT ITS CONFIDENCE YOU GOTTA TRY NEW THINGS, I SHOW EVIDENCE OF IT NOT WORKING AND WHY ITS NOT WORKING, THEN APPARENTLY IM JUST LAZY OR NOT GRANTED PLAYTIME ON COMPUTER BECAUSE I WAS NOT OUTSIDE JUST STARING AT THE SUN OR WHATEVER, I WAS FORCED TO DO THIS AS A KID, BUT THERE WAS TONS OF BULLIES OUTSIDE SO BAD IDEA OY VEY

Mum and Auntie used to say shit like that to me or that I'd work for Microsoft one day because I was good at fixing computers or could run a virus scan jfl.
Same :lul: . My parents used to say I was gonna be a surgeon because I fixed my mom's blood-pressure measuring thing by looking at the instruction manual.

My dad still tells me this jfl. Do you guys think your dads are actually lying though? They're probably coping hard and don't want to accept that their son is an incel.
If your dad is a bit older then he might actually believe something like that. He still lives in the past and doesn't understand that dating market isn't a static thing but it changes and fluctuates

MY FATHER USED TO CARRY ME OUT OF THE SCHOOL AND GRAB ME IT WAS HORRIBLE AND HUMILIATING AND WOULD STALK ME ON THE WAY HOME OR RUN AFTER ME IF I TRIED TO ESCAPE, I ALMOST MADE IT HOME ONCE THEN THIS PSYCHO CAME AFTER ME!

I WANT TO KILL MY WHOLE ENTIRE FAMILY FOR WHAT THEY HAVE DONE TO ME, THEY NEVER LISTEN TO ME ONCE THEY JUST THINK IM OKAY LIKE THIS, IM UGLY AS FUCK WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU EXPECT ME TO ACHIEVE OR DO WITH MY LIFE, MY SISTER TOLD ME FEMALES HAVE IT HARDER, HARDER???? HARDER MY ASS IM SURE SHE DOESNT HAD TO SUFFER INSUFFERABLE COWORKERS AND PEOPLE AROUND ME FOR YEARS ON END BECAUSE FEMALE PROTECTION LAWS, IF YOUR AN UGLY MAN, YOUR ON YOUR OWN!

THANKS FOR LISTENING, NO I WONT KILL ANYONE IM JUST PISSED AND ITS A ONCE IN A MOMENT THING, FUCK OFF FBI

If your dad is a bit older then he might actually believe something like that. He still lives in the past and doesn't understand that dating market isn't a static thing but it changes and fluctuates
my dad is 64, yeah he may be living in the past but I think he and my mom are also coping. My sister has said shit that hints that she knows it's over.

Same :lul: . My parents used to say I was gonna be a surgeon because I fixed my mom's blood-pressure measuring thing by looking at the instruction manual.
Good god, I know older people tend to suck at anything technical but fuck.

my entire family pretty much, mang.
also based avi, love misaki

over for trust in family

I didn't talk to them enough for me to remember them lying about basically anything, tbh, even though they probably did. And your avi's probably being removed soon, JFL. :lul:

Too many times to count