Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

have your parents ever kicked you out of the house?

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
I was kicked out several times and had to sleep on the streets, shivering from the cold (i thought i won’t survive it), sometimes in homeless shelters and when i didn’t had the money for that, i was forced to commit a crime to go to prison for food and a bed and warmth.

Personally i never forgave them for what they did to me and i never will.

Anyway, i need them because they help me sometimes, but when it comes to love, it’s gone a long time ago. They tortured me and humiliated me just to tell me a lesson.

I never asked to be born, they forced me to exist and now they're making demands on me as if I owe them something, even thought it’s the other way around.

Like, what did they give to me? They gave me a shit life full of suffering and also inceldom and they act like if it’s all my fault.

Last edited:
My mom kicked me out when I was a kid. But my father didn't. My parents were split when I was a baby. My mom is a whore who used to suck dick for money. My father was a honest carpenter (a man who works with wood).

My mom kicked me out when I was a kid. But my father didn't. My parents were split when I was a baby. My mom is a whore who used to suck dick for money. My father was a honest carpenter (a man who works with wood).
Brutal

They tried a lot but I would cry and melted them:feelsaww::feelsaww:

Yup, I had a botched non cosmetic surgery on my nose. When I had the courage to confront them about their expensive lifestyle, while refusing to pay for reconstruction surgery for years, they called the police[UWSL] and threw me out in winter. My muscosa atrophied from the cold air then. My nose is is now basically dead and I can't registrate any airflow. I feel like being under water not getting air 24/7 and constantly in pain from cold symptoms.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]I had issues with my nose since I was 12. Only thing they did was punishing me for the noises trying to remove the post nasal drip.[/UWSL]

Last edited:
Yeah it was midwinter and I had to sleep few days in the park