Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have your parents done anything to help you?

W

willystroker

Captain
★★★★
I have a feeling that most incels' parents don't give a fuck that their son is alone, or are aware of it but never do anything to solve it. Is there anyone whose parents actually tried to find you a girlfriend or even just friends, or helped you improve in some way other than giving hollow advice?

I'll give my mother credit that one time she did try to help me. She said she wanted to introduce me to a girl from her work, but I declined thinking she'll just find me repulsive. In retrospect I really regret it even if my fear would've been true.

Other than that she hasn't done much. When I was 16 I told her how I don't have a life and she acted surprised and said "well then get a life". One time she took me to a therapist which was worthless. Now it's been 6 years and she has done nothing other than occasionally take me to a bar or party (rarely with anyone near my age).

As for my father I think he accepted that I'll be a loser a long time ago. I remember when I was 13 and I was actually going to one of my friend's house, and he thought I was lying and refused to believe that I had any friends :feelsbadman:

They are literally the fucking reason I'm here
:fuk:

Last edited:
I have a feeling that most incels' parents don't give a fuck that their son is alone, or are aware of it but never do anything to solve it. Is there anyone whose parents actually tried to find you a girlfriend or even just friends, or helped you improve in some way other than giving hollow advice?

I'll give my mother credit that one time she did try to help me. She said she wanted to introduce me to a girl from her work, but I declined thinking she'll just find me repulsive. In retrospect I really regret it even if my fear would've been true.

Other than that she hasn't done much. When I was 16 I told her how I don't have a life and she acted surprised and said "well then get a life". One time she took me to a therapist which was worthless. Now it's been 6 years and she has done nothing other than occasionally take me to a bar or party (rarely with anyone near my age).

As for my father I think he accepted that I'll be a loser a long time ago. I remember when I was 13 and I was actually going to one of my friend's house, and he thought I was lying and refused to believe that I had any friends :feelsbadman:
I’ve tried to make my parents love me, I swear I’ve tried with everything I do, but they just simply don’t and I have accepted it. I’ve never had any affection from them in my 19 years of living. My dads shows all his love to my sister and my mum is barely in the picture because she’s always at pubs or staying at her “friends” houses, my dad knows she’s a horrible wife but can’t be bothered for a divorce and works pretty much all the time. No one accepts me in this shitty family I’m born too or respects my presence. I’ve learnt to cope with myself and try to better my circumstances because in the end nobody will be there for me

The are literally the fucking reason I'm here
:fuk:
Isn't that true for all of us, they're the ones who brought us into this world with shit genetics and upbringing. You'd think they would want their lineage to continue. Or maybe they realized how shit their genes are and that creating us was a mistake :feelscry:

I’ve tried to make my parents love me, I swear I’ve tried with everything I do, but they just simply don’t and I have accepted it. I’ve never had any affection from them in my 19 years of living. My dads shows all his love to my sister and my mum is barely in the picture because she’s always at pubs or staying at her “friends” houses, my dad knows she’s a horrible wife but can’t be bothered for a divorce and works pretty much all the time. No one accepts me in this shitty family I’m born too or respects my presence. I’ve learnt to cope with myself and try to better my circumstances because in the end nobody will be there for me
Brutal. There's no reason to bother with parents like that. You should try to suck as much money from them as possible then leave them behind. Maybe then they'll reconsider how they've treated their son.

Just told me to lose weight.

Brutal. There's no reason to bother with parents like that. You should try to suck as much money from them as possible then leave them behind. Maybe then they'll reconsider how they've treated their son.
The thing is they don’t even give me money at all. My dads always told me to go and get money for myself if I wanted anything (at 15/16 when I asked for a bicycle) but for my sister he buys her literally anything so fucking wants it’s unbelievable

That is true. They do not give a fuck about me at all.

The thing is they don’t even give me money at all. My dads always told me to go and get money for myself if I wanted anything (at 15/16 when I asked for a bicycle) but for my sister he buys her literally anything so fucking wants it’s unbelievable
Damn I would steal from them and run away in that case. But if you've no way of making money right now that wouldn't be a good idea I guess...

Damn I would steal from them and run away in that case. But if you've no way of making money right now that wouldn't be a good idea I guess...
I have my savings account and a I do art commissions on the side, and also invest in stocks. In the summer I’ll be working full time as I won’t be having that much uni work to be getting on with so I’m fine at the moment

Aside from bitch at me about not doing anything (despite going to work and school and cleaning half their house), they let me live in their house rent-free and they gave me $3k for school my first year of college. To them that makes them holier than the Virgin Mary.

They do not help me meet people, connect me to jobs, mentor me, or do anything that would constitute helping me find my way. I am far more advanced than they are for the most part. They can't give hollow advice because I will always put on my know-it-all hat and start giving them details about what they just tried to talk to me about. They live in a shallow fantasy world where they are supreme geniuses and they dont even understand cashflow basics. My mom is a senior operations manager at a company. Can you believe this dumb foid doesn't understand basic cashflow principles and makes business decisions??? I'll chalk it up to her demeanor and time in the game. She is a cold lady, so that's probably how she managed to get that far in her career.

No, in fact they have actively sabotaged me on numerous occasions.
Did they move a lot? I noticed that many incels have parents who move for muh better job muh bigger house :soy: so they lost their social circle and struggled to find a new one. And then there's being overprotective where they don't allow you to leave the house cause they're afraid of the kidnapper bogeyman.

Yes, in adulthood.

I've known of Shannon Rose for eight years and two months now. I believed we would "match" well at the time we met, but she was actually quite shallow and vain. She made it apparent to me by coveting tall males who had no genuine interest in her.

When I was fifteen/sixteen, I educated myself on "certain subjects" to a very great extent. This did not take away the pain I experienced from being ostracized in group therapy because I was autistic; it made it much more difficult for me to chat with people of similar education/background without feeling unsure of myself.

There is nothing wrong with acknowledging painful memories. Some wounds are simply "infected" and need to be treated.

I am functionally disabled and very poor. My mother "aids" me in adulthood as compensation for past mistreatment(She viewed her son as an autistic embarassment). She cannot, however, aid me in dealing with the painful memories of being bullied in group therapy, and I do not expect her to; I view it as my own personal problem.

Although I've always struggled in society due to mental illness, my VIQ is actually in the "High Average" range(Neuropsychological testing); It was never acknowledged because NTs never gave me any opportunities to express it. They believed I was "dull" due to my autism symptoms.

Cliche: "True validation comes from within"

Understood.

When I was in my early teens, my father would constantly denigrate my autistic traits. He would often tell me,

"Why are you so shameful all the time?" (I was anxious and kept my head down in public)

"We're going to grandma's house, hurry up!"(He wanted to make himself seem like an excellent father by showing her his son)

"You're moving so slowly"(He would hit me; I was sluggish from ASD/trauma)

"Your cousins are better than you!" (Again, anxiety and depression)

"I'm saying this to be kind. Don't anger me." (If I was struggling to go inside a store due to anxiety)

I once had Pyelonephritis and was fairly weak from it to the point of needing to stay home when my father wanted to visit a store. My father, instead of asking me if I took my prescribed antibiotics, simply told me, "Hurry up, let's go see grandma". He then asked Grandma to patronize me for my "disobedience".

H Pylori

1 H1

1 H2

1 Flam

1 NT

We never moved, but we have no social circle regardless. My family is as low status as it gets, I inherited this status along with my shit genetics and autism
Even your parents don't have a social circle? If so that's a clear sign you were doomed from the start.

Fuck I’d go ER on both of them if my parents did that and I had a sister (in Minecraft with mods)
Also why haven’t you ascended with her :feelsLSD:

Fuck I’d go ER on both of them if my parents did that and I had a sister (in Minecraft with mods)
Also why haven’t you ascended with her :feelsLSD:
Why does everybody ask that. I’m not having sex with my biological sister who treats me like shit.

Yes, all they do is rot in front of the TV when they are not at work. You're right, I was doomed from the start, the autism is just icing on the cake :feelsbadman:
I despise parents like that. It's like people who ignore their dog all day instead of training it and playing with it. Then to do that to their own son :feelsree:

Do your parents have social circle? To what degree are you social maxxed?
Both my parents have a large social circle and I'm jealous of them for it. That's why I wonder why they don't hook me up with one of their friend's children or something. I tried to social max in college but fucking pandemic ruined it all.

Why does everybody ask that. I’m not having sex with my biological sister who treats me like shit.
Why not if she is not ugly? I would fuck my sister if I had one or even my mom in a heartbeat if she wasn’t ugly :feelspuke:

Why not if she is not ugly? I would fuck my sister if I had one or even my mom in a heartbeat if she wasn’t ugly :feelspuke:
My sister is a Stacy, very attractive. I just personally find it against my morals to have sex with my biological sister.

My sister is a Stacy, very attractive. I just personally find it against my morals to have sex with my biological sister.
Morals :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
She doesn’t give a shit about morals when chad or Tyrone is fucking her in all three holes :reeeeee:

Is she extremely dull? I can produce something for you...

My father was shy and socially stunted and my grandparents literally told my mother that she will end up under the bridge if not married like they expect her to do.

I wish
My slut foid bimbo whore of a mother could help me by letting me ascend with her when i was a kid and allowed to be VERY touchy with her:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: i even touched her milkers to fall asleep in her bed until i was like 10 i was sleeping in the same bed as she is and was even humping the bed while staring at her and she STILL didnt do anything further than that:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

On top of that, i never got to sleep in her bed when i became teenager and had RAGING boners all the time because how she dresses at home that toilet is even wearing high heels and fucking CROP TOPS AND YOGA PANTS at home like some onlyfans whore:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

I hate that foid so much for not letting me do that again:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
This is not quite what I meant by helping...

Morals :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
She doesn’t give a shit about morals when chad or Tyrone is fucking her in all three holes :reeeeee:
She’s a whore, I don’t want to associate with my sister let alone touch her

No. They both know I can't get a GF or friends but have never lifted a finger to help me find either.

She’s a whore, I don’t want to associate with my sister let alone touch her
That just make it more likely she will fuck you :feelsohh:
If you won’t fuck her you should introduce her to me so I can :lul:

Yes, in adulthood.

Of-course, it is reasonable given her childhood circumstance - The woman was born out of wedlock and forced to watch her half-siblings receive priority over her.

Incel Factoid: When Mother was a toddler, she was told of her lack of blood relation to the Robertson-Thomas lineage. This is why they never changed her last name - Her half-relatives did not want to claim her.

"My step-grandfather asked me if I wanted anything - I was very uncomfortable around them and declined"

Of-course, it is reasonable given her childhood circumstance - The woman was born out of wedlock and forced to watch her half-siblings receive priority over her.

Incel Factoid: When Mother was a toddler, she was told of her lack of blood relation to the Robertson-Thomas lineage. This is why they never changed her last name - Her half-relatives did not want to claim her.

"My step-grandfather asked me if I wanted anything - I was very uncomfortable around them and declined"
Such is how a mother passes on her childhood trauma to her child, which can lead to a cycle of multigenerational trauma. But for us, our inability to reproduce will put an end to the cycle once and for all. For that alone incels have a purpose, if nothing else, to terminate the cursed legacy we come from.

For that alone incels have a purpose, if nothing else, to terminate the cursed legacy we come from.

Yes. As a young child, I often spoke to her about her childhood. She'd start crying over it and how she was forced to take the city bus to school during the winter as her siblings enjoyed rides.

(NT Tears Once Again)

the only thing that my mother can do for me is cooking meals :feelsokman:

No sadly
They helped my siblings but not me
Youngest child syndrome, truly over :feelstastyman:

No they don't pay even a little attention to me.

My pos scum ''parents'' have done everything to bring me down,especially my pos whore,worthless toilet ''mother''.
She always used to beat the shit out of me growing up and yell at me and call me retard and shit like that.

No, not really. Oftentimes throughout grade school, they'd side with my bullies, along with teachers and school administration, just to rub salt in the wound. :feelsUgh:

It is absolutely insane how some parents don't help their children if they are falling behind like this. How fucking little situational awareness do you have as a parent when you see your son dress like shit, eat like shit, and look like shit for years on end and not do anything about it? If I had a son and he looked half as bad as I did when I was 14, I would intervene immediately.
“It’s just a phase, he’ll grow out of it and get a gf in college” :smonk:

my parents are trying to set me up with noodles

She sometimes drags me to a bar or some place but since we live in a town full of boomers there's rarely anyone under the age of 40. Moving to a bloody retirement town is another way parents can doom their sons to inceldom. And it gets even worse since the few young people in the town tend to move away.

She sometimes drags me to a bar or some place but since we live in a town full of boomers there's rarely anyone under the age of 40. Moving to a bloody retirement town is another way parents can doom their sons to inceldom. And it gets even worse since the few young people in the town tend to move away.
I am 32 and my parents have never done a thing for me. They even refused me treatment for acne when I was a pre-teen and a teen and my skin is forever ruined because of that.

Did I understood correctly; your mother is so invested in you getting a partner that she "drags" you to places where you could meet someone?!!!!?
My father also treated my sister much better than me; bought things for her but not for me. Gives presents to her, but not for me. My sister is his only chance of getting grandchildren, may be because of that. Lately my mother started to do the same.

I am 32 and my parents have never done a thing for me. They even refused me treatment for acne when I was a pre-teen and a teen and my skin is forever ruined because of that.
I don't understand, did they want you to be incel or something? Maybe they didn't even want a son hence why they treat your sister better.

Did I understood correctly; your mother is so invested in you getting a partner that she "drags" you to places where you could meet someone?!!!!?
Yes she has been a failed parent overall but I acknowledge she still does something for me, even if it's futile. That's why I choose to still live with her and help her with things. If I had some of the other parents posted ITT, I would just leave them to fucking rot. Honestly convinces me that we should have a totalitarian state that monitors parents and jails any ones who don't raise their children well. Because it's a fucking heinous crime; neglect and abuse from childhood will ruin a person for life.

I don't understand, did they want you to be incel or something? Maybe they didn't even want a son hence why they treat your sister better.
They thought that I was so hopelessly ugly anyway, so that there is no point in treating my skin problems/diseases. Mainly my facial moles, cherry angiomas, green veins under both eyes, I have had all of them since birth or at least since I first saw myself in the mirror. Skin problems started at 8 years old. I still at this second have active acne, I have several painful acne spots right now, big and under the skin, also the more surface stuff. And I am short also. Now also balded. Lost my hair in the head, otherwise I am super hairy, black hair all over my body, everywhere, do people shave their shoulders every day, since I never see other men have hairy shoulders like me?

They thought that I was so hopelessly ugly anyway, so that there is no point in treating my skin problems/diseases. Mainly my facial moles, cherry angiomas, green veins under both eyes, I have had all of them since birth or at least since I first saw myself in the mirror. Skin problems started at 8 years old. I still at this second have active acne, I have several painful acne spots right now, big and under the skin, also the more surface stuff. And I am short also. Now also balded. Lost my hair in the head, otherwise I am super hairy, black hair all over my body, everywhere, do people shave their shoulders every day, since I never see other men have hairy shoulders like me?
Jesus christ, you are of another world nigga, it was over the day you were born :feelsrope:

I'm older than you, why would you panic? I'm not panicking, but I am fucking doomed in ways that are hard to comprehend.

I'm older than you, why would you panic? I'm not panicking, but I am fucking doomed in ways that are hard to comprehend.
There are different levels of being doomed, but generally people who exit their teenage years without a social circle (the best way to find a mate and be socially healthy overall), are going to be alone for life. The world is becoming increasingly brutal and those who go it alone are not going to prevail.