Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

have you visited a phycologist ??

The kissless

The kissless

Banned
-
what are your experiences with phycologists if you have any

Psycologists are mega cucked and pretty retarded overall but a psychiatrist can actually help :feelsokman:

Psychologist? They're pretty much an over priced therapist with a more expensive degree. I liked my shrink and all, but I found myself arguing with him often while he tried to gaslight me with CBT. He was a sharp guy though and I could relate to him quite a bit. It's better than nothing, so it's worth a shot if you have insurance. If nothing else, they're nice to vent to.

Psychologist? They're pretty much an over priced therapist with a more expensive degree. I liked my shrink and all, but I found myself arguing with him often while he tried to gaslight me with CBT. He was a sharp guy though and I could relate to him quite a bit. It's better than nothing, so it's worth a shot if you have insurance. If nothing else, they're nice to vent to.
I vented to a jewish phycologist and it instanely backfired. i vented out about i how much i fucking hate afrikaanse and i was rewarded with a cringe, are these sessions suppose to replace me blowing my fucking head off or shooting up a wedding, the guy got paid to cringe and speak commom sense

I go once a month, it's okay but if I had to pay it myself I wouldn't go kek.

Aspie John met his psychologist due to his first stint in group therapy.

The man, an elderly White male, wrote letters for disability application and supportive housing.