Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Have you used a vertical monitor?

have u used vertical monitor on side view?

• no and I wouldn't recommend it

• no but would say try it

• yes and I recommend have one on side

• yes but don't recommend

Results are only viewable after voting.
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
I heard it is good for programming and for reading shit(ebook, documentation,tiktok,ibstawhore). But shit for gaming and videos.

I might buy one and out it on the side, use for reading shit. but not as main.

I only tried it once, but I need to horizontal monitors. I was however thinking of eventually getting third one for some basic coding I do (mostly scripts for game mods) and for viewing trannycord. The first and last setups look meh to me, but a side vertical monitor like in the 2nd is a neat option imo.

I only tried it once, but I need to horizontal monitors. I was however thinking of eventually getting third one for some basic coding I do (mostly scripts for game mods) and for viewing trannycord. The first and last setups look meh to me, but a side vertical monitor like in the 2nd is a neat option imo.
I might try and post here. But maybe better to have an iPad and use it with vertical stand instead to read stuff tbh