Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Have you tried trolling camwhores like this?

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★
I heard about a guy who typed "I know you" into a cam whores chat resulting in her freaking out and deleting her account.

I would try it now but I need to make an account and I'm about to sleep.

So if youre bored right now go over to chaturbate and give it a try on a smaller stream.

Thats awesome ngl. Gonna try that.

Ive never been in one of those camwhore shows

i refuse to give attention to cam whores

Chatterbait is suicide fuel!

I was about to say, "Surely this is bullshit as no one is dumb enough to believe that someone knows them by just randomly typing it in the chat." Then I realised that we're talking about females whose chosen lifestyle consists of simply existing and allowing males to pay them, so yeah; I'd say that that's plausible.

This is why you're incel

So if youre bored right now go over to chaturbate and give it a try on a smaller stream.

I should make an account on chaturbate and stream to show off my pectoral msucles. Everybody would give me their money.

not even a single troll

I heard about a guy who typed "I know you" into a cam whores chat resulting in her freaking out and deleting her account.

I would try it now but I need to make an account and I'm about to sleep.

Once i told a girl she kinda looked like someone i know and i got banned.

I only watch streams about videogames.

it sounds functional; in addition to this "I know you", add one "you never wanted me now you do these things" will give a touch of reality

sorry only fap to 2d foids, like a true man of culture. i don't want to waste my time on 3dpd