Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you tried to an hero before? What was the reason you failed?

Grain_of_sin

Grain_of_sin

Banned
-
I tried with an ethernet cord a couple times. I started losing consciousness within a few seconds and almost reached the point of no return.

But..I pussied out, got caught by family AND sent to the looney bin both times. 

Now here I am shitposting.

I thought an hero is to go ER

A hero?? like this??

220px-Cho_Seung-hui_3.jpg

i have a gut feeling u are an inceltears infiltrator tbh

no, but it's always an option

090.jpg

If I was inceltears, I would already be posting your guys's pathetic bullshit.

No, I am a newcel. Lurking had told me that "an hero" means both suicide and school shooter. Blame your fellow incels for the mixup, not me.

I would happily edit my thread title, but now it is too late. Sorry kids.

Mods, feel free to delete this thread.

KilluminoidBR said:
A hero?? like this??

220px-Cho_Seung-hui_3.jpg

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnxDslfsAy4[/video]

AscendedNormie said:
If I was inceltears, I would already be posting your guys's pathetic bullshit.

No, I am a newcel. Lurking had told me that "an hero" means both suicide and school shooter. Blame your fellow incels for the mixup, not me.

I would happily edit my thread title, but now it is too late. Sorry kids.

Mods, feel free to delete this thread.

No, "hERo" = killing spree.  Elliot Rodger fanboys use it, the ER = Elliot Rodger.

I haven't tried suicide yet, only due to laziness. Going with hanging or charcoal gas. Probably experiment with the former and and have a first attempt with the latter.

existentialhack said:
No, "hERo" = killing spree.  Elliot Rodger fanboys use it, the ER = Elliot Rodger.

I haven't tried suicide yet, only due to laziness. Going with hanging or charcoal gas. Probably experiment with the former and and have a first attempt with the latter.

I don't know why you guys worship this kid. He was a failed normie and a failed shooter. He killed a few ricecels and normies. Had the ammo to do real damage, but didn't even use it. Failure

Seung Hui Cho practiced at the shooting range for months and mapped out his plan. He was the real MVP, worship him.

Too big a pussy. Loosened the rope before unconsciousness.

tried to OD but woke up hungover