Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you tried MBTI

Might as well try horoscopes or voodoo fortune telling.

MBTI is nice, but is plagued with clout chasers as their community coupled with females who want to feel special. Must users on this forum are intp and maybe isfp/infp, mostly INTP. Intp is the rule

Yes, but 16personalities test is trash and inaccurate.

MBTI is nice, but is plagued with clout chasers as their community coupled with females who want to feel special. Must users on this forum are intp and maybe isfp/infp, mostly INTP. Intp is the rule
What about INTJ?

I'm intj. I'm sure intj is pretty common too. Are you Intp?

Intj is also common, but not the rule, the rule is INTP for must users of this forum.

Yes, but overall must users are INTP, altough there are also intj and other mbti personalities on this forum.
Do you know the difference between INTP and INTJ

INTP´s are:
  • Are analytical and impersonal
  • Are interested primarily in the underlying principles
  • Are organized in relation to concepts and ideas (if INTP) or facts (if ISTP) - but not people or situations, unless of necessity
  • Are perceptive, not dominating, as the decisiveness of the thinking usually shows only in intellectual matters
  • Are outwardly quiet, reserved, detached, perhaps even aloof except with intimates
  • Are inwardly absorbed in the current analysis or problem
  • Are inclined toward shyness, especially when young, as the chief interests of introverted thinking are little help in small talk or social contacts
INTJ´s are:
  • Are driven by their inner vision of the possibilities
  • Are determined to the point of stubbornness
  • Are intensely individualistic, though this shows less in INFJs, who take more pains to harmonize their individualism with their environment
  • Are willing to concede that the impossible takes a little longer—but not much
  • Have a fine insight into the deeper meanings of things;

INTJ cognive functions are: NI, TE, FI and inferior SE. While INTP cognitive functions are: TI, NE, SI and FE as inferior. This is a good source to tell the difference between them: "https://wiki.personality-database.c...ions-and-mbti/chapter/the-cognitive-functions".

The main function of INTJ is NI, which is: "the deep and personalised interpretation of the object which meets the concluding end. It is ability to perceive or know things without conscious reasoning. A sense of anticipating and assuming the probable outcome by understanding the motivation of the existence of the object. It upholds the depth of its archetype that is extracted and formed in an organized manner to determine the linear scheme of the object."

"Introverted Intuition (Ni) collects conscious and subconscious information,
and then synthesizes it to produce convergent impressions, insights,
answers, and theories. It sees deep causes, patterns, and laws underlying
sense data. It is characteristically penetrating and insightful."
---------------------------
The main function of a INTP is TI, which is: "concluding by your logical facts in your unique way (rationalism), utilizes deep and nuanced logic to examine techniques, problems, concepts, or theories. It seeks self-regulation and self-optimization through the development of personal skills, methods, and strategies. It takes a skeptical and reductive approach toward knowledge."

It is complicated each function works in synergy with each other, both to INTJ and INTP. To make a clear distinction, it is hard and takes long, there is a lot of material online.

You can learn more by the analysis that others make of characters on Personality Database. I dont want to be pedantic or simply copypaste it, takes a lot of effort. To make it simple and direct: A example of INTp anime characters are Lain, L from Death note and C.C from Code Geass, , while INTJ characters are Lelouch, Gendo and Kirei Kotomine. Go to the Personality Database profiles of these characters and see the explanations to why they are intj/intp, since this is what they are. There are more INTJ and INTP characters but i will leave at that; on personality database, there are also explanations that are very good about other characters and their personalities too, sometimes the common consensus is not accurate but on the examples i gave the common sensus is accurate.

INTP´s are:
  • Are analytical and impersonal
  • Are interested primarily in the underlying principles
  • Are organized in relation to concepts and ideas (if INTP) or facts (if ISTP) - but not people or situations, unless of necessity
  • Are perceptive, not dominating, as the decisiveness of the thinking usually shows only in intellectual matters
  • Are outwardly quiet, reserved, detached, perhaps even aloof except with intimates
  • Are inwardly absorbed in the current analysis or problem
  • Are inclined toward shyness, especially when young, as the chief interests of introverted thinking are little help in small talk or social contacts
INTJ´s are:
  • Are driven by their inner vision of the possibilities
  • Are determined to the point of stubbornness
  • Are intensely individualistic, though this shows less in INFJs, who take more pains to harmonize their individualism with their environment
  • Are willing to concede that the impossible takes a little longer—but not much
  • Have a fine insight into the deeper meanings of things;

INTJ cognive functions are: NI, TE, FI and inferior SE. While INTP cognitive functions are: TI, NE, SI and FE as inferior. This is a good source to tell the difference between them: "https://wiki.personality-database.c...ions-and-mbti/chapter/the-cognitive-functions".

The main function of INTJ is NI, which is: "the deep and personalised interpretation of the object which meets the concluding end. It is ability to perceive or know things without conscious reasoning. A sense of anticipating and assuming the probable outcome by understanding the motivation of the existence of the object. It upholds the depth of its archetype that is extracted and formed in an organized manner to determine the linear scheme of the object."

"Introverted Intuition (Ni) collects conscious and subconscious information,
and then synthesizes it to produce convergent impressions, insights,
answers, and theories. It sees deep causes, patterns, and laws underlying
sense data. It is characteristically penetrating and insightful."
---------------------------
The main function of a INTP is TI, which is: "concluding by your logical facts in your unique way (rationalism), utilizes deep and nuanced logic to examine techniques, problems, concepts, or theories. It seeks self-regulation and self-optimization through the development of personal skills, methods, and strategies. It takes a skeptical and reductive approach toward knowledge."

It is complicated each function works in synergy with each other, both to INTJ and INTP. To make a clear distinction, it is hard and takes long, there is a lot of material online.

You can learn more by the analysis that others make of characters on Personality Database. I dont want to be pedantic or simply copypaste it, takes a lot of effort. To make it simple and direct: A example of INTp anime characters are Lain, L from Death note and C.C from Code Geass, , while INTJ characters are Lelouch, Gendo and Kirei Kotomine. Go to the Personality Database profiles of these characters and see the explanations to why they are intj/intp, since this is what they are. There are more INTJ and INTP characters but i will leave at that; on personality database, there are also explanations that are very good about other characters and their personalities too, sometimes the common consensus is not accurate but on the examples i gave the common sensus is accurate.
Based and brained poster:bigbrain:

What the fuck is even MBTI ?

Im not a fucking schizo it was a setup by my bullies they wanted to murder me and push me to suicide :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: They did this on fucking purpose i was too smart for them to handle:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain: so they had to shut me down make my word ineffective i. The court i knew too much dirt about many people:feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:
Bro, my Dad's ESTP/ESTJ and he would never be on here. He would be socializing and doing work.

I tried that and got beat up every time because im ugly short fat and weak THERE IS NO PERSONALITY FOR YOUR FUCKING FACE THERE IS NO ESTP FOR YOUR FUCKING HEIGHT :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: YOU SOUND SO FUCKING :bluepill: DONT TELL ME YOU BELIEVE THE NTPILL NONSENSE ITS BEEN DEBUNKED GORILLION TIMES FOR FUCK SAKE:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
I'm just saying, and ESTP being a Incel is rare ngl. Unless, he's that subhuman.

I’m 5’4 (morning height with shoes on, in reality probably pushing 5’3), nw4 (started balding at around 16), pasty skin riddled with chronic acne, 2/10 face (no jaw, no chin, large forehead, cant grow facial hair too), was fat my whole life (now obese) and i also tend to have violent outbursts :society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:

Im the most ugly subhuman incel here even incel saints mog me:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Yeah, your probably just the exception. A normie ESTP wouldn't be here.

Joined Sep 8, 2018
Posts 14
Online 0

:feelswhat::feelsseriously:

Might as well try horoscopes or voodoo fortune telling.
MBTI is fake and gay.

It doesn't correlate well with any life outcome.

The only serious personality test is the Big-Five.

(IQ and social abilities inventories are also helpful).