Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you tried having friends?

hEReforthekek

hEReforthekek

Banned
-
I did. I have tried for all my life. I am almost 24 now. I used to do boxing and be very quick to going physical and that's the only reason why people respected me, somewhat. But they never liked me. I was always there, sitting around, never engaged. Whatever I said was never heard by anyone, as if I am a ghost. People who tried to joke with me and saw that I was no more that violent would start joking with me all the time and jokes were literally about physical traits that make me incel (giant head + incel skull+ginger+red face+receded chin+small dick).

I realized the full extent of the HALO and FAILO effect when my only true friend ever started saying that I was always an asshole with nothing to say and that was the reason I wasn't liked. But this is the furthest from the truth. Meanwhile I have had things being stolen from me, helped everyone but never received help and got only used and abused. So I just went abroad where I will soon sui or die from too much stress anyway. Now that I am Blackpilled and aware I can't keep a job because people always treat me like SHIT.

Anyways, how are normies so blind and WHY DO THEY LOVE TO GASLIGHT US SO MUCH? I will never abandon my belief and witness, no matter how much flattering their gaslighting and emotional manipulation is. 

Normies constantly attack each other and have to defend themselves. It's so exhausting, especially as an incel, it's not even worth it. It's a constant "trying to fit in". People do call you to hang out, but it's only if they need to fill time until the real happening.

Share your story. 

Damn, people are so mean and brutal. Fuck this miserable life.

10/10 post. I think nature makes people not only treat you poorly for being ugly, but also makes people think that you deserve it. I would provide the most commentary and make people laugh the most, and I would still get treated terribly and everyone would try to suck the most attractive males dick and try to entertain him. People would say that I hate them even though I did nothing to them. Thank fuck for genetic trash forums, ugly males can go tpo.

I used to have one friend. We were best friends and would play Yu GI Oh or Pokemon TCG all the time and talk about video games and star wars and LOTR all day every day.

Fast forward multiple years and hes just another pathetic betabux provider

I had a lot of friends but I rejected all of them because they were normies and tried to drag me to parties

I've had one gym bro where we graduated from the same high school in 2012, gym'ed betweem 2013 to 2015, but then he became a normie.

I tried making friends at uni, but failed miserably. Most of them prefer hanging out with their high school friends.

Generally, after we're done working on our group assignments, I ask them if they want to hang out with me, and well all of them said "no." It took me a while and few rejections to know that I'm always going to be unwanted :/.

Oh well.

Yes. It was annoying and tiring having to deal with unreliable people. I prefer to be alone. I have a few people I occasionally see and that's all that I am prepared to deal with.

Have you tried having friends?
>implying that I have friends

GeneticFilth said:
I think nature makes people not only treat you poorly for being ugly, but also makes people think that you deserve it. I would provide the most commentary and make people laugh the most, and I would still get treated terribly and everyone would try to suck the most attractive males dick and try to entertain him. People would say that I hate them even though I did nothing to them.

They like to convince themselves that you hate them because it makes them feel they are justified in rejecting and hurting you. Rejecting people for being low-status is socially still unacceptable. So they make up these stories in their mind about how you're a bad person so they feel that rejecting you is morally right. So, sadly, the fact that it's socially unacceptable to reject people for being ugly makes things WORSE for incels because this only motivates normies to come up with socially acceptable things to reject people for, and attach them to incels - and suddenly Chad is not even better looking he is a better person, more friendly, more funny, etc. And as a self-fulfilling prophecy, many incels do indeed become angry and bitter and jaded.

friends is overrated for the most part.

Impossible to make friends here without already having friends to begin with. Nobody wants some random nobody to join their clique. Even the "just get a hobby meme" doesn't work because once again people do those things with their own groups. And guess what? They don't want random people joining them either.

VLÖ said:
Impossible to make friends here without already having friends to begin with. Nobody wants some random nobody to join their clique. Even the "just get a hobby meme" doesn't work because once again people do those things with their own groups. And guess what? They don't want random people joining them either.

Right on point fellow easternbro. I get mad when normals tell me to go outside, join some sort of hobby or whatever. It doesn't work unless you are a chad or you already had friends to begin with. No western friend-making meme works here.

You cant make friedns as an ugly subhuman. Even subhumans dont like me.

I had a small but tight knit group of friends, the same people from Jr high all he way through my mid 20s.

Eventually, they all got girlfriends, or married, and everything had to be a couples activity, because god forbid their cock sleeves get bored. As the guy who never had a girlfriend, that.made me the replaceable friend.

As of now, I haven't had friends in 6 years

BlackPill47 said:
Yes. It was annoying and tiring having to deal with unreliable people. I prefer to be alone. I have a few people I occasionally see and that's all that I am prepared to deal with.
how did eggman die?

I never had real friends.
Any "firend" that I tought that I have ended up using me and forgetting that I exist the moment they didn't need me anymore.
At some point I relaized how they treated me, i.e. setting me up to meetings and not showing up, leaving me alone when I needed someones help and acting bitchy whenever I wasn't available to them because I wanted to do something for myself, and decided that it's not worth it, cut any and all contact to them and tried my hardest to forget that they even exist.
I never tried to make new ones either after a while, since it always ended up the same way.

VLÖ said:

exactly fucking this.

to make friends you need to have friends already, to get a girlfriend you need to have had a girlfriend already.

I had normie friends 2 years ago I would play Black Ops 3 with, but I moved on.

I'm friends with the same local guys from middle and high school. Anyone after that point is not a true friend

I have a few friends, but I go through periods of not seeing them because they piss me off for whatever reason lol.

That blackpill pure. I even dont care about having no gfs or beeing a virgin at 20. The biggest problem is having no friends or beeing not accepted in groups.Beeing like a ghost in a group is the worst thing for me. Nobody cares about me and they never listen to me and if they do they look at me as if i have killed somebody.. like wtf man. I cant do anything for my assymetrical ugly face you dumbshit.I even dont care abour girls since i get called weirdo if i would even look at them..

Unfair life. Its all about the FACE