Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Have you tried being a fictional character, incel?

KING NOTHING

KING NOTHING

These wounds will not heal
★★★★★
just-be-a-cartoon-character-bro-v0-4d2u40mg5wjd1.png

"Just be a fictional Chad, bro"

"Just be a fictional Chad, bro"
There are chads more manly than Levi, soldiers for example, and foids won't look their way because they're manlets.

There are chads more manly than Levi, soldiers for example, and foids won't look their way because they're manlets.
Indeed

Were they really? Or was it just fujos who liked shipping?

ive borderline done this shit and i downt want to reember i have ptsd from the cringe i caused
i should be charged with crimes for how much cringe i unleashed on humanity

Were they really? Or was it just fujos who liked shipping?
Can confirm foids in highschool were all over him and Eren, Gojo, Uzui and other shonenchads I can't remember.

Just be a real life ninja Theory

With fictional characters, you actually have to learn about them & root for them if you want to enjoy the story. They’re not willing to do that IRL because they “don’t owe you shieeeeet”

Are there any real short chads that women love?

I am sometimes glad normies exists so I can get a good chuckle

Paulie Gualtieri

ive borderline done this shit and i downt want to reember i have ptsd from the cringe i caused
That shit fucking hurts. I remember trying to behave like a mysterious anime character back in my redpilled days when I was like 18-20 yo, thinking that would get me pussy, I even had a fucking list of "cool" one liners I KID YOU NOT and I invented nick names for people cause I tried to be like this chad guy Sawyer from LOST :feelskek: I think the only reason I survived this period of my life is because I was a martial arts cel and a little bit gymmaxxed. Thank god people around me had mercy

That shit fucking hurts. I remember trying to behave like a mysterious anime character back in my redpilled days when I was like 18-20 yo, thinking that would get me pussy, I even had a fucking list of "cool" one liners I KID YOU NOT and I invented nick names for people cause I tried to be like this chad guy Sawyer from LOST :feelskek: I think the only reason I survived this period of my life is because I was a martial arts cel and a little bit gymmaxxed. Thank god people around me had mercy
:lul: :lul: :lul: i looked up power poses online and would walk around with my thumbs in my belt loops and shit
also walked around shirtless and shit with my shirt over shoulder like a cool guy JFLLLLL

:lul: :lul: :lul: i looked up power poses online and would walk around with my thumbs in my belt loops and shit
also walked around shirtless and shit with my shirt over shoulder like a cool guy JFLLLLL
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:i did the thumbs thing too and the "dominant body language" stuff of course J F L :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Never thought about doing that

This reminds me of when the hobbit movies released and idiots were saying women liked short guys cause they liked the attractive actors (who weren't short irl) that were cast to play dwarves.

Relatable ngl