Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Have you tried Auschwitzmaxxing?

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
I've been sort of Auschwitzmaxxing lately. I've only eaten like 1&½ dl of white rice when i'm at work, nothing else, and when i get home i eat like 300g of meat/chicken with some rice every day, other than that i drink some milk, that's it. I've done this for 3 weeks and probably lost like 5kg already, i don't own a scale. I want my bones and cheekbones to look more prominent so i can ascend.

Pros of Auschwitzmaxxing:

1. Your bones will appear in your face, making you look less bloated, unless you eat alot of bread and grains cuz then you'll look bloated anyway.

2. You'll save alot of money by not eating so much and not having to buy so much food. I probably save like $300 each month by not eating that much anymore. Also one of the biggest reasons i do this.

Cons:

1. You will look older in your face, especially if you're 30+ like me, and if you have dark eye circles or eye bags they will appear more, since you don't have as much collagen in your face.

2. Your mental health will decrease. I've noticed since i don't eat as much and can't cope with food i feel more depressed and empty inside. I almost feel like i want to eat anything that exists. I saw a snake in my garden and i wanted to eat it.

Famine is kinda natural. Your ancestors probably went through famine, but they had access to much more high quality food than the goyslop today so it was more rewarding in the end.

Fruits? Vegetables?

Fruits? Vegetables?
All the nutrients are bioavailable in the raw milk and the meat/organs. Fruit and vegetables are very expensive, full of pesticides and not worth it in the end. You'll save alot of money not buying them. I haven't eaten vegetables in 6 months and i'm healthy. It's just brainwashing from an early age by doctors that you need veggies. People who think veggies are healthy are often mislead and don't understand nutrients and what's inside food. Plenty of tribes thrive by not eating plants.

All the nutrients are bioavailable in the raw milk and the meat/organs. Fruit and vegetables are very expensive, full of pesticides and not worth it in the end. You'll save alot of money not buying them. I haven't eaten vegetables in 6 months and i'm healthy. It's just brainwashing from an early age by doctors that you need veggies. People who think veggies are healthy are often mislead and don't understand nutrients and what's inside food. Plenty of tribes thrive by not eating plants.
Meat is more expensive than fruit and vegetables in most parts of the world.
Most of the vitamins are in the organs, so what kind of organic meat have you been eating?

Would never do this food is one of the best cope

This is a bad method. You can actually eat as much as you want as long as you reduce or cut your carbohydrates consumption.

This is a bad method. You can actually eat as much as you want as long as you reduce or cut your carbohydrates consumption.
Just stop buying goyslop. You can't eat what you don't buy.

Yeah, starving yourself to death is not really effective.