Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you tried Asia - under average asian girls for incels ?

theoldnick

theoldnick

Banned
-
I lived 4 months in China, 3 months in Thailand, currently I'm in Indonesia.

I would say, if you have decent money and are not too picky about looks and genuinely just want a female partner, there are plenty of under average Asian girls who would get with an under average guy here. [+ bonus even more easy if you're white]

Be aware they are quite manipulative, but if you stay smart it can be all good (ex: don't buy stuff in their name, don't legally bind yourself without investigating the laws, etc.)

I'm moving to Asia next year to betabux

asains are the easiest race to get if you are white. since the majority of people here are white, take advantage of this.

I don't have nearly enough social skills to up and move to a different country I'm sure I would become a shut-in there as well

I really like Asian women, so I have no idea why I haven't tried any of the Asian countries. Laziness I guess?

I don't think you need to go for the ugly Asian girls either. Plenty of not so good looking white guys with decent looking Asian, if they themselves met their significant other in Asia. At Ikea many months ago, some incel was speaking Chinese to his Chinese girlfriend, with a perfect accent. The guy pretty much learned Chinese to be able to get a girlfriend. Now that's dedication.

I don't have decent money, I have NEET money.

What about japanese girls?

I wanna go Thailand next year :/

incelman said:
What about japanese girls?

Japanese girls are great, but you know what's even better? Korean girls.

twice-5.jpg

CopingGymcel said:
Japanese girls are great, but you know what's even better? Korean girls.

I would prefer North Korean women since they are ethnically pure.

My cousin who is an incel gets treated like a Chad in the Philippines. Feels good man. I’m seriously considering going there. When they start talking about getting a green card, just go to the next thirsty slut. Plenty of choices if you’re white.

incelman said:
I would prefer North Korean women since they are ethnically pure.

And they haven't experienced hypergamy. You know what you should do? If you're from the US, join the military, get posted to the South Korean border and then defect to North Korea.

north-korea-news-us-defector-james-dresnok-dead-kim-jong-un-639116.jpg

This incel defected to North Korea, got treated like a movie star and had multiple wives.

methode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2Fd8164490-8659-11e7-a8f3-117a3aea90d9.jpg

His incel sons are high ranking commanders in the North Korean military.

km107 said:
My cousin who is an incel gets treated like a Chad in the Philippines. Feels good man. I’m seriously considering going there. When they start talking about getting a green card, just go to the next thirsty slut. Plenty of choices if you’re white.

The only problem with being treated as a Chad I have, is that it wouldn't feel right. I'd know deep down inside that I harbor subhumanity and not Chad genes.

CopingGymcel said:
And they haven't experienced hypergamy. You know what you should do? If you're from the US, join the military, get posted to the South Korean border and then defect to North Korea.

This incel defected to North Korea, got treated like a movie star and had multiple wives.

His incel sons are high ranking commanders in the North Korean military.

Sounds like a good deal but I'm from UK.

Well, I'd have to say good luck to my incel brethrens on their trip to Asia (whenever that happens). Flights are cheap from Australia to Asia.

Asian women aren't too fond of my ethnicity and I'm actually cool with it, as long as they aren't the self-hating kind though... The finds I find attractive are the ones from Taiwan and Japan.. I always have a thing for nerdy hipster girls and Asian women, don't fall within that bracket, but however I'm open to dating any woman anyways.

Not white, and poorcel so i can't go to asia lol.

Those Asian masculinity guys on Reddit hate guys that do this, yet they are obsessed with fucking white women. E
Reddit is hypocrite central.

theoldnick said:
I lived 4 months in China, 3 months in Thailand, currently I'm in Indonesia.

I would say, if you have decent money and are not too picky about looks and genuinely just want a female partner, there are plenty of under average Asian girls who would get with an under average guy here. [+ bonus even more easy if you're white]

Be aware they are quite manipulative, but if you stay smart it can be all good (ex: don't buy stuff in their name, don't legally bind yourself without investigating the laws, etc.)

Hey man I'm interested to learn more about your experience could you pm your Skype? I can't send PMs for some reason... Thanks!

It's all fun and games until they procreate and some poor incel hapa is born

I would never go to a third world county to get with a below average girl. I would not even approach girls in a third world country

Asian hates niggers like myself, so no

Asian women hate me more than any ethnic group. I think they only like the pasty Brits and Jews.