Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you tried ascending with Blind Women?

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
★★★★★
I think it is possible just as long as your conscious would allow you to lie. With blind girls you could go from a 5'2 balding indian guy to a 6'3 white male model who lost his legs below the knees in a boating accident

was just gonna post that movie.

I mentioned that movie before. black pill before it was cool.

Find a blind woman first. That's the hardest part.

Even blind foids probably prefer tall guys

Blind women have guide dogs.

I would not be surprised if even blind women do not want 4/10 deathnics like me.

They can smell that you post misgoynistic things on an internet board. They smell chad and they feel his warmth (and his criminal tendencies). Top notch personality :feelsokman:

They can smell that you post misgoynistic things on an internet board. They smell chad and they feel his warmth (and his criminal tendencies). Top notch personality :feelsokman:
Your right the muh soggy knee sensor will always scope out incels

they would hear my spergy voice and feel my height and small penis

Believe it or not, women can smell your testosterone level from your sweat. I’ve thought about this “escape” before which is how I found out about this workaround. My suspicion is that we used to rely on scent before our sight evolved to the point where we could see markers of good genetics. Sorry to say but there’s no escaping your bad genetics, nature ALWAYS wins. Remember, even if SHE didn’t know you were a sub-Chad, she’d hear it in how others respond to you or have friends/family tell her your status.

Rick and Morty IQ idea

Until she asks her BFF that how you look and break up with you and report you for rape to the police and the local newspaper. And they will believe a "poor blind whore" not a random insignificant incel dude. That is what society is. Open up your eyes to the reality!

No, but I've tried ascending with women with learning difficulties, but to no avail.

Tried everything man. Nothing works for me. I haven't tried to date blind girls though since I've actually never met a blind girl in my whole life. I've legit never even seen a midget girl either. Maybe in the circus but not to actually meet one.
-Girls with brain issues
-Girls with temper issues
-Girls with physical disabilities/deformities
-Underage
-Girls that went through disasters like a fire. Legit tried to date a girl with 70% of her body burned
-Deaf girls
-Older females
-Ugly females (ugly as in I didn't even find them attractive)
There are more examples but holy shit nobody wants me

Tried everything man. Nothing works for me. I haven't tried to date blind girls though since I've actually never met a blind girl in my whole life. I've legit never even seen a midget girl either. Maybe in the circus but not to actually meet one.
-Girls with brain issues
-Girls with temper issues
-Girls with physical disabilities/deformities
-Underage
-Girls that went through disasters like a fire. Legit tried to date a girl with 70% of her body burned
-Deaf girls
-Older females
-Ugly females (ugly as in I didn't even find them attractive)
There are more examples but holy shit nobody wants me
Have you tried women past the retirement age?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back