Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Have you tried Amazon FBA

• Thread starter Henry de Montherlant
  • Start date
Henry de Montherlant

Henry de Montherlant

Transcendental
-
Is it worth to make occasionnal bucks from time to time, or is mastering the Art of the Deal on an industrial level needed to compensate amazon fees and shipping costs?

I only use amazon to buy anarchist and communist books :soy::soy::soy::soy:

Buy things on Amazon then say they didn't come and you get it for free

My question is : have you tried selling stuffs on amazon as a side income ? Does it pay well ? Etc. Thanks boyos. :feelsokman:

I only use amazon to sell anarchist and communist books :chad::chad::chad::chad:
One of my moms friends does it. Hes makes a few grand a month.

Go to estate auctions. You can get stuff INSANELY cheap. Like 95% off. Lots of collectables and stuff.

I'd say do it bro.

I just sell stuff on cuckbook marketplace

One of my moms friends does it. Hes makes a few grand a month.

Go to estate auctions. You can get stuff INSANELY cheap. Like 95% off. Lots of collectables and stuff.

I'd say do it bro.

I just sell stuff on cuckbook marketplace
The FBA thing allows you to have your stocks kept in Amazon depots, but it means you have a lot of papers to fill, fees to pay and packing to make. I don't know if it's worth it if I end up selling only one item per month. It's a bit risky to invest a lot in that.