Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you tried always having mints on you?

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
Bbc

Well what's your genius plan to raise your popularity?!

Ghost the world and hope someone wonders what happened to me.

Giving away mints to people, fuck no. They will just take it and gossip about you behind your back.

Why gossip ? It’s just mint bro
If people don't like you they will still take free stuff from you, and will continue talking sgit about you.

If people don't like you they will still take free stuff from you, and will continue talking sgit about you.
Maybe this is what is happening to me

I used to give chewing gums and they used to take them. I believe they still gossip about me….
If you're in college,school or on a job, and you leave room while they stay inside, buy yourself an fake USB audio recorder to know what they talk about

If you're in college,school or on a job, and you leave room while they stay inside, buy yourself an fake USB audio recorder to know what they talk about
Bro I tried to do this once and they didn’t say shit in my absence and the foid just looked at the pocket that I placed my phone(was inside my bag). They found out.

Bro I tried to do this once and they didn’t say shit in my absence and the foid just looked at the pocket that I placed my phone(was inside my bag). They found out.
They didn't say anything because you left your smartphone there so they knew you probably put it on record, but if you put small audio recorder inside backpack they won't suspect much imo, demonstratively show that you took your smartphone with you when you leave

They didn't say anything because you left your smartphone there so they knew you probably put it on record, but if you put small audio recorder inside backpack they won't suspect much imo, demonstratively show that you took your smartphone with you when you leave
I will have to try it next time( maybe there won’t be next time)