Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Have you thought about going to africa?

V

vesai1

Greycel
I know this sounds crazy, but I see people here complaining about their low IQ and bad looks. Well what if you lived somewhere with lower standards? In most african countries average IQ is under 90 and usually its around 70. Also the look standards are a lot lower because of the bad economies. The main downside would be worse living conditions, but most of us are spending most of ours time indoors anyway and its not that hard to improve one room. Overall think about the possibility of how easier it is to achieve something there, you have low standards, by being literate you are in top 50% in some countries what comes to education and I think most people here are 85%+ anyway and the situation there is only going to improve. So by all means its migrationcel instead of suicidecel for me.

its an interesting option. but its not the only one.

there are other impoverished countries . some people might call it betabuxxing but its fairly mutual.
you provide a good life and in return you get love

The women there are of very low quality.

Quality of women depends on your preference and african impoverished countries are great at starting a new life, because they are growing faster than other poor countries and most speak english or french

Quality of women depends on your preference and african impoverished countries are great at starting a new life, because they are growing faster than other poor countries and most speak english or french

i hear that estonia/ukraine are vast majority woman, and in estonia and the woman can't leave the country.
might give it a shot?

That isn't a bad idea, not all of Africa is tribes and topless women with saggy tits. They have beautiful women too.
To them you are instantly rich and smart. If you fish online you are also automatically fishing from a good quality pool since only women who are literate (so at least some education and modern lifestyle) would be on those. First thing you need to find out is if they have aids and if they have had genital mutilation, both are rampant there.

If you are looking for easy wife material then there are good markets for brides in these countries, Im talking more of an economic or mental restart, because its easier to interact with people if you look down on them

Just get AIDS theory.

Many members on this forum are standardcel Chadlites. They would never consider moving, or putting in effort.

If I was mulatto, I'd move to one of the African islands like Cabo Verde, Sao Tome, Seychelles. Mulattos are the vast majority there due to Europeans fucking African slaves.

If I was mulatto, I'd move to one of the African islands like Cabo Verde, Sao Tome, Seychelles. Mulattos are the vast majority there due to Europeans fucking African slaves.

Why not move anyway even if you’re white?

Just go live in a shit hole theory

Anyone who comes from a “rich” country will slay in Africa simply because the foids there think they can fuck their way into a western country where they will finally be safe from famine, drought, war, disease, unemployment, dictator governments, and fucking worms that burrow under your skin and shit.

Buying sex in oogaboogaland from an illiterate AIDS-infested monkey does not cure your inceldom. Being an incel means you cannot get your looksmatch. I could go out into a field and fuck a sheep, technically I’d be “having sex”, but I’d still be incel.

i hear that estonia/ukraine are vast majority woman, and in estonia and the woman can't leave the country.
might give it a shot?
Yeah but this is misleading. The excess woman are all grandmas, the males in this agerage often die of alcoholism or an unhealthy lifestyle. Among the population <30 there is no women excess as far as I know

Just run HIV game bro

Why not go to the Philippines instead. Girls are low class but they are easy and it’s against their religion to use condom.

Cambodia tbh, not many white tourists there, you could run a nice JBW game even if you are ugly, quality of girls is the same as other SEA countries.

christ dude, theres a limit to the "go live in a poorer country" life exploit. when people say "third world shithole" they are often completely unaware of the fact that most "third world" countries in 2018 have all the same stuff 1st world countries have. But nobody is confused or unaware when they conceive of africa as a literal shithole. There are very few countries in africa worth visiting, and even less worth staying in.
Cambodia tbh, not many white tourists there, you could run a nice JBW game even if you are ugly, quality of girls is the same as other SEA countries.

this is a good suggestion.

also no theres plenty of white tourists/expats in phnom penh.

the real reason to live in cambodia is it is cheap, visa situation is laughable, the whores are hot, drugs are widely available including pharmaceutical grade shit OTC, and if you want to start a criminal enterprise there is probably no place left on earth that is better to do so which is why all the russians ended up there.

Last edited:
Who the fuck wants to willingly live in Africa?

I know this sounds crazy, but I see people here complaining about their low IQ and bad looks. Well what if you lived somewhere with lower standards? In most african countries average IQ is under 90 and usually its around 70. Also the look standards are a lot lower because of the bad economies. The main downside would be worse living conditions, but most of us are spending most of ours time indoors anyway and its not that hard to improve one room. Overall think about the possibility of how easier it is to achieve something there, you have low standards, by being literate you are in top 50% in some countries what comes to education and I think most people here are 85%+ anyway and the situation there is only going to improve. So by all means its migrationcel instead of suicidecel for me.
Why would i move to shitholes like africa or india? lol