Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Have you taken the vaccine? Do you regret it?

• Thread starter Deleted member 17245
  • Start date

Have you taken the vaxx?

• Yes, one dose of the vaxx

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Yes, two doses of the vaxx

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • No, I have not taken the vaxx, waiting for more research data or other safer vaccines

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • No, under no circumstances will I ever take the vaxx

Votes: 26 61.9%

• Total voters
Deleted member 17245

Deleted member 17245

schizoidcel
-
Anyone watch or listen to Joe Rogan #1671 yet? It was censored off of Youtube, but it's still on Spotify (for now). In 2-3 years, everyone who took the vaxx, whether it's mRNA or a protein sub-unit based vaxx, will end up succumbing to degenerative pulmanary, heart, liver and brain diseases, and in order to survive you will have to take a JAK inhibitor for the rest of your life. JAK inhibitors cause infertility. Ivermectin could make the disease go extinct, but all of the research studies are being censored and ignored.

Honestly, the Build Back Better / New World Order crowd shouldn't be concerned about sterilizing incels. Why? We're already effectively sterilized by our terrible looks and short dicks. Furthermore, since 99% of women are obedient slaves who can't think for themselves and have already taken the vaccine, the 1% who haven't taken it that are of breeding age will become rare commodity that only the elite will have access to.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7qixNkRAco

Haven't taken it, don't want it

No vaccine for me

I did both. was sick for sometime after second dose but now it's all good so don't regret

No, I wont take it, I don't care about meme virus if I get it I will go cough in public in hope that some normalfucks will die :feelsLSD:

Nope, I already had covid and it was not that bad. Better then the pharmacy cocktail.

Never taking it so it can spread further

not gonna take it under any circumstances in the hopes that uncontaminated sperm will be valuable

took it because i still live w parents and they forced my to do it.

i dont care

no, there is no point.

No. I have my own vaccine: it's called beer.

not getting it
university making it required tho idk what to do now:feelsrope:

I got both, nothing has changed, at least that I know of:worryfeels:
In 2-3 years, everyone who took the vaxx, whether it's mRNA or a protein sub-unit based vaxx, will end up succumbing to degenerative pulmanary, heart, liver and brain diseases, and in order to survive you will have to take a JAK inhibitor for the rest of your life. JAK inhibitors cause infertility. Ivermectin could make the disease go extinct, but all of the research studies are being censored and ignored.

:worryfeels::worryfeels: sorry broly but see you in your funeral in 5 years
not gonna take it under any circumstances in the hopes that uncontaminated sperm will be valuable
Same

I got both. I feel enhanced the same way a video game character has got a stats boost. Maybe they engineered the vaccine to make me feel that way:feelsbadman:

No, for now I wait. Still, anyone I know who was vaccinated is feeling perfectly fine.

I ll take it when epidemic situation worsens and delta strain hits my country.But untill then:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

I ll take it when epidemic situation worsens and delta strain hits my country.But untill then:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:
Delta strain can suck my dick. They'll always find a new strain scarier than the one before.

Delta strain can suck my dick. They'll always find a new strain scarier than the one before.
I'm looking forward to Delta lock downs sometime between autumn 2021- spring 2022, that would be my guess of what happens next. [Prelude: The vaxxed versus the unvaxxed and the war of obedience.]

ClownWorld has only begun, prepare yourselves lads.....
[It's only going to get a lot more worse.]

Last edited: