Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Have you taken the [Stinkpill]?

Troll

Troll

Holes Don't Have Opinions Just Emotions
★★★
Rarely take showers anymore :feelsLSD: can't smell me when you have a mask on :feelsthink:

I stink even after washing

nah i dont think so tbh, too stinky for me.

I take showers mostly after fapping.

>tfw always have gastric reflux
>breath smells like vomit
>literal strangers have pointed this out to me
:feelsrope:

too sensitive of a nose, i will smell when i start to sweat and itll bother me. but i havnt shaved in a year now probably.

>tfw always have gastric reflux
>breath smells like vomit
>literal strangers have pointed this out to me
:feelsrope:
Nobody points it out to me, I can feel it in my own breath but people never react- or maybe I'm just too much of a sperg to tell.

Rarely take showers anymore :feelsLSD: can't smell me when you have a mask on :feelsthink:
haha, but no that's not true. BIgger problems with masks is that your own breath hits you hard and it can literally poison you. If you live in a mask mandatory area you're fucked. It's over for mask-cels.

haha, but no that's not true. BIgger problems with masks is that your own breath hits you hard and it can literally poison you. If you live in a mask mandatory area you're fucked. It's over for mask-cels.

Kek, I'd rather you die of your own stench than mine.

hello IT, still pushing the shower meme I see:feelsokman:

Why would you not want to take showers? Isn't it nicer being clean and non-sticky?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back