Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you started a manifesto?

  • Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
Joined
Dec 8, 2017
Posts
3,400
If so post some excerpts

Most of my posts such as The Sex Draft and Why Women's Rights Don't Exist are going to be in mine
 
wandercamp said:
If so post some excerpts

Most of my posts such as The Sex Draft and Why Women's Rights Don't Exist are going to be in mine

If your manifesto is limited to women and sex you are not truly blackpilled. 

Tunnelvision mode.
 
Yep, posted it on here too.
 
Just posted a mini one. Working a a massive one of much higher quality.
 
of course man. But I'll admit that some of it is plagiarized from other legendary incels
 
ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:
Yours is really good m8
Thanks man, much appreciated.


nausea said:

[quote="Sparrow']

Links?
[/quote]

https://incels.is/Thread-The-life-of-an-incel-a-personal-biography
 
Hey Elliot Rodger here is a good start.
 
Minjaze said:
https://incels.is/Thread-The-life-of-an-incel-a-personal-biography

yea already commented man

knew it

but it is your lifestory, not a declaration of war
 
nausea said:
yea already commented man

knew it

but it is your lifestory, not a declaration of war
Saw your comment, thanks.

Unfortunately, I feel like this is a war we can never win. The only way we could is if the entire human race was somehow annihilated.
 
Minjaze said:
Unfortunately, I feel like this is a war we can never win. The only way we could is if the entire human race was somehow annihilated.

righteous men are fighting against overwhelming forces in this very moment

doesn't matter the outcome

in the words of Conan the barbarian:

[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oq9dspskCEE[/video]
 
nausea said:
righteous men are fighting against overwhelming forces in this very moment

doesn't matter the outcome

in the words of Conan the barbarian:

[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oq9dspskCEE[/video]
I suppose it's true, better to die fighting than on your kness. 

I too pray for revenge, for this whole world and all the scum in it to parish. At this point, I am fueled by nothing but hatred.
 
Westcoastincel said:
OP works for the fbi

Kek" if anyone is planning a mass murder comment here" not suspicious/10
 

Similar threads

Lifeisbullshit95
Replies
5
Views
261
Alexander400
Alexander400
SupremeGentleCel
Replies
22
Views
282
Acorn
Acorn
Siegfried
Replies
13
Views
306
Samurai
Samurai
SmhChan
Replies
21
Views
680
Friezacel
Friezacel
Logic55
Replies
21
Views
395
Blighteous
Blighteous

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back
Top