Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Have you shared face pics with other users here?

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee ho!
★★★★★
tbh I have never understood the reasoning behind this. If you believe what others have said that this site is a fed honeypot, why would you ever take the risk of exposing your face? Not to mention if some cuck in IT ever got a hold of your pics, but even then, the biggest problem usually lays within. By exposing your face to another user here you are basically giving them a knife from which they can stab your back at any time.

If you are incel and have been shunned by foids because of your appearance, why is it necessary to share your pics? Is it to seek validation from others on how over it is for you? Is it a token of trust between two incels?

That being said, feel free to DM me your pics. I am obviously the most trustworthy person on this entire site so your privacy will be well protected with me

If you believe what others have said that this site is a fed honeypot, why would you ever take the risk of exposing your face?
not everyone lives in 14 eyes countries

Shared with @Ron.Belgrade @DarkStar @opioidcel @Morphine . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁ @Da_Yunez and that Cayden guy but I forgot his username

No because I have no reason to and don't trust the majority of users here enough anyway

Shared with @Ron.Belgrade @DarkStar @opioidcel @Morphine . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁ @Da_Yunez and that Cayden guy but I forgot his username
you would slay if you lost some weight tbh

That’s a lot of people. I assume you all shared pics with each other then? Doesn’t seem right that only one shared and at least if you all have each others pics you can’t really backstab each other unless you want to all go down like dominoes

That’s a lot of people. I assume you all shared pics with each other then? Doesn’t seem right that only one shared and at least if you all have each others pics you can’t really backstab each other unless you want to all go down like dominoes
Yeah we all exchanged

I shared my pic with only one user and I will never do that again. Im aware that I was risking too much when I did this

I don't trust anyone here nor do I have the motivation to do so.

@Ron.Belgrade how would the eye area be fixable? Unless you're talking about surgery

@Ron.Belgrade how would the eye area be fixable? Unless you're talking about surgery
your eye area is not perfect but its not a failo

cant fix much abt that besides surgery

@Ron.Belgrade @DarkTriadDarkie my eye area is fucked, due to my moms shit Alpinid pheno

@DarkTriadDarkie Lose weight first of all
Then u can assess what ur face and halos are really like

Yes I have. I sent someone a pic of my 3-4 year old self. I look so much different today starting with hair color (it got darker naturally) to eye color, nose size and shape, etc. that nobody would be able to recognize me from that pic I sent so I don’t give a shit

Yes I have. I sent someone a pic of my 3-4 year old self. I look so much different today starting with hair color (it got darker naturally) to eye color, nose size and shape, etc. that nobody would be able to recognize me from that pic I sent so I don’t give a shit
So you sent a pic of yourself as a child? Not sure what context this was done in but that seems rather uncommon. Perhaps you were trying to paint a picture of how puberty ruined you or something ?

So you sent a pic of yourself as a child? Not sure what context this was done in but that seems rather uncommon. Unless you were trying to paint a picture of how puberty ruined you or something ?
Yes exactly that. I can send you that pic but I am not sure if I want to do that. I look 10000 times worse now

Here's my face @Animecel2D I know you are trustworthy:feelsaww:

maxresdefault.jpg

I shared it to one user
But I don't really care since I don't exist irl

never im too ugly and mutt and subhuman

Have you always been fat? Do you know what your facial bones look like without being covered by a layer of it?
Yes. That's why I don't consider myself truecel because Idk that for sure yet

There’s someone missing in that list, me. I also sent face to @KING NOTHING @Chang Longwang videogamecoper and @Lonelyus