Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Have you seen this YouTube channel?

Johnny7

Johnny7

The Real ER, I'm alive guys
www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Od0aeqRFLw&t=770s

What do you guys think of this? They're married, the husband is a 0.05/10 subhuman and the wife is a 7/10 stacy. IMO, the Stacy is just moneymaxxing and attentionmaxxing, she fucks chad in secret.

I said "IMO", my bad, it's not an opinion, I am 100% certain that is reality. :society::blackpill:

So many retards in the comment sections believe she genuinely loves him. :feelsclown::bluepill:

its fucking tragedy at this point. just kys man.

Maybe the paraplegic is betabuxxing her

This shit has been posted in blackpill circles for several years now :feelsseriously:

This shit has been posted in blackpill circles for several years now :feelsseriously:

I was searching for threads that featured this channel and/or the videos from this channel, didn't find anything.

He's probably a betabuxxer

dn click but i assume it’s the guy in a wheelchair with a stacy gf

I was searching for threads that featured this channel and/or the videos from this channel, didn't find anything.
Pretty sure I saw this on some Youtube blackpill channels/looksmax.org as well
Either way this is well known and not new ground

I don't think he's betabuxxing but there is no doubt that there is some kind of weird savior complex at play

www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Od0aeqRFLw&t=770s

What do you guys think of this? They're married, the husband is a 0.05/10 subhuman and the wife is a 7/10 stacy. IMO, the Stacy is just moneymaxxing and attentionmaxxing, she fucks chad in secret.

I said "IMO", my bad, it's not an opinion, I am 100% certain that is reality. :society::blackpill:

So many retards in the comment sections believe she genuinely loves him. :feelsclown::bluepill:
Someone showed this to me and I wanted to pour bleach in my eyes. I guarantee Hannah has a secret lover while her “husband” drools in his wheelchair. I don’t even want to imagine her fucking that thing… just no……

Their YT channel made going ER cross my mind (in GTA)

Thinking Ape debunked this

:cryfeels: I am literally sad for this guy as his Wife or who ever she is fucks some chads in without his knowledge. But also he cannot walk nor he can do some physical work yet he is happier than me I got hands and feet I work yet I am not happy like this man. Therefore we can conclude that a beautiful fuckhole can add some happiness to your life upto certain degrees.
I think that foid is just acting to love him so that she can fuck other guys and no body calls her a whore.