Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you seen any ugly girls that you personally found somewhat attractive?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Tbh, that's probably the best scenario for a man. Find a woman that is not conventionally attractive, but that he personally finds attractive because of his personal preferences.

At this point I'm desperate enough to date and have sex with any girl that I don't find absolutely repulsive. If she can make me get a boner, she's good enough.

Tbh, that's probably the best scenario for a man. Find a woman that is not conventionally attractive, but that he personally finds attractive because of his personal preferences.

At this point I'm desperate enough to date and have sex with any girl that I don't find absolutely repulsive. If she can make me get a boner, she's good enough.

As soon as future incels are born!

What is ugly, what is attractive tbh

I would fuck this cunt end fake up product but i wouldnt touch her with a stick without all the fake up tbhtbth:

cope they are all fucking chadlites a 4/10 can easily have a 6-7/10, if I lookmaxxx I can become a 4/10 but the type of foids I would have access is a 2/10, because that is what I can get in this fucked up dating market, there is absolute nothing attractive in a 2/10

I would fuck this cunt end fake up product but i wouldnt touch her with a stick without all the fake up tbhtbth:

gameshark is fucking real :feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Yes, I know one girl in one of my classes in school. But I'm too low inhib to talk to her, plus I am a mentalcel so there's that.

cope they are all fucking chadlites a 4/10 can easily have a 6-7/10, if I lookmaxxx I can become a 4/10 but the type of foids I would have access is a 2/10, because that is what I can get in this fucked up dating market, there is absolute nothing attractive in a 2/10

gameshark is fucking real :feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
Damn. I'd really go for a 4/10 tbh, no problem there. Seriously though, am I so repulsive that even 4/10 show absolutely no signs of interest in me whatsoever?
Yes, I know one girl in one of my classes in school. But I'm too low inhib to talk to her, plus I am a mentalcel so there's that.
You mean high inhib.

Last edited:
Ugly foids reject me, but I won’t go below my looksmatch. Of course, below my looksmatch is literally deformed and/or morbidly obese.

Damn. I'd really go for a 4/10 tbh, no problem there. Seriously though, am I so repulsive that even 4/10 show absolutely no signs in me whatsoever?
4/10 foid can get up to 7/10 chadlite easily on tinder

Damn. I'd really go for a 4/10 tbh, no problem there. Seriously though, am I so repulsive that even 4/10 show absolutely no signs in me whatsoever?
I feel you man, I have seen lots of 4/10 that I would love to date, but they are the ones that hate us the most, because when they look at us we make them remember that we are their looksmatch

Thanks to fake up and Juggernaut law, there is no such thing as ugly for foids :feelsree:(unless they wear a ton like a clown).

most women i am attracted to are not conventionally attractive

Yes. I have a fetish for girls with big wrists (no fatties, just athletic types), so a lot of those girls who aren't considered conventionally attractive, I'm still attracted to.

Yes all the time.

Body is much more important to me than face on women. If her face is a 3/10 but her body is 8/10, she is attractive to me

Yes, of course. But I'm too ugly for any woman. :feelsrope:

Always. Everything that has a hole is attractive a this point. :feelsseriously: