Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Have you seen a happy ugly (sub3) male in 2018?

• Thread starter CompleteFuckingLoser
  • Start date
CompleteFuckingLoser

CompleteFuckingLoser

コイントの王女
-
do they exist?

Ive saw males below the attractive scale

You can't be happy and sub3 !!! The few who are alive are always sad and suicidal, at least most of them.:feelscry:
Hell you can't even be trully happy being sub5.

I think there has never been a happy ugly sub3 male :feelsrope: #over

I saw funny sub3 males always laughing but i not sure if they are happy inside

I saw funny sub3 males always laughing but i not sure if they are happy inside
Laughing at something funny or a meme, is a cope, you can laugh and still be sad and wanna die on the inside.

Not irl, when I was in school they would always be depressed nerdy kids, or that one kid everyones afraid of and sits alone at lunch.

I saw a few who seemed to be happy, but you can never know...

There was this guy Mike in my high school. Happy af. He was like a Ryan Seacrest character. Small but with bright eyes and great energy.

This was the case until about grade 11 when someone asked Mike where he buys his clothes in front of the whole class. Then this black girl yelled out, "Mike gets his clothes from Baby Gap!"

The entire class errupted in laughter. It was absolutely brutal. Even the teacher laughed.

Mike was never heard of or seen again since then.

You need a Chad face to be happy. Sub 3 is just slow miserable rotting

There was this guy Mike in my high school. Happy af. He was like a Ryan Seacrest character. Small but with bright eyes and great energy.

This was the case until about grade 11 when someone asked Mike where he buys his clothes in front of the whole class. Then this black girl yelled out, "Mike gets his clothes from Baby Gap!"

The entire class errupted in laughter. It was absolutely brutal. Even the teacher laughed.

Mike was never heard of or seen again since then.
What the fuck is that thing in your avatar?

happiness inside is different

i feigned happiness when i was in school to avoid getting summoned into these annoying embarrassing mandatory mental health interviews.

Sub3 is literally a basement dweller that can't even show his face in public. Try sub5.

I've just seen an obese 3.5/10 on a university campus who looked very happy. He was engaged in an active discussion with his two friends, who were chadlite. And they didn't seem to mock him.

I don't understand how this is possible, honestly.

I've never seen it. As a sub 3 male myself it is brutal.

Yes, all the sub 3 male customers that I see at my job

The entire comutry of India is subhuman looking and impoversied they r mostly happy

I have. ...but both had Down syndrome.

Have you seen a depressed Chad?

only if they go full mgtow and have insanely strong copes

Yeah, saw a guy with downs syndrome that looked pretty happy.