Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Have you realized that you don't have options in life?

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
Chad has a lot of women who are interested in him, so that leaves him with a lot of options. But we don't have the same leverage, beggars can't be choosers. We'll have to go for the woman who's choosing us, even if she's repulsive and below our looks.

Someone once told me that I shouldn't worry about women because there are a lot of women out there in the world, and all I had to do was choose one of them. I don't remember exactly who said this to me. It's women who do the choosing instead of men. Women haven't chosen me, so I don't have options.

Even If by some miracle a foid finally decided to give me a chance, I doubt my relationship would last. I don't have the looks to back it up, so I would probably have to make up for it in some way or another. Women love you for your SMV only, it's the only thing that matters to them. A guy with an SMV as low as mine would always be on the verge of being replaced by someone better. It would not matter if I was a good boyfriend. The femoid would come up with an excuse to leave me, and she would blame me for it. That's how it would go down.

It does not matter how you look at it; there is no way we can win this game. We started it with a huge disadvantage which has been holding us back since day one. There are a lot of women who started having relationships when they were 13-15. What chances do I have? none

Hate to be redudant, but it's over obviously

I know you're not talking directly about it, but this is why mentalceldom is the worst. Even if some foid would give me a chance I wouldn't be able to make it last because of it

I know you're not talking directly about it, but this is why mentalceldom is the worst. Even if some foid would give me a chance I wouldn't be able to make it last because of it
Jfl says the same guy who claims bullied Chad has higher smv than non bullied incel

Literally why I am so depressed. I realize how many pathways I have and felt so depressed and tired since. Which is why I slothmax.

tldr. It's over for many men

yes bro, I'm here, it's overrrrr

Jfl says the same guy who claims bullied Chad has higher smv than non bullied incel
t. guy who thinks an incel can have higher smv than chad

I'm sorry you were bullied so bad that you think this would happen

I am a 22 year old college student who works and for the most part takes care of himself and exercises daily and yet the only person who ever appeared interested was a slightly mentally challenged severely overweight girl who lives in some dump. All because I am a framelet with low testosterone and a 3/10 face

Yeah that's why I opened the bottle

Women choose who gets to fuck them, who gets to reproduce etc.
Men have no say in this. We're on their mercy.

yes man i feel trapped and want out

Chad has a lot of women who are interested in him, so that leaves him with a lot of options. But we don't have the same leverage, beggars can't be choosers. We'll have to go for the woman who's choosing us, even if she's repulsive and below our looks.

Someone once told me that I shouldn't worry about women because there are a lot of women out there in the world, and all I had to do was choose one of them. I don't remember exactly who said this to me. It's women who do the choosing instead of men. Women haven't chosen me, so I don't have options.

Even If by some miracle a foid finally decided to give me a chance, I doubt my relationship would last. I don't have the looks to back it up, so I would probably have to make up for it in some way or another. Women love you for your SMV only, it's the only thing that matters to them. A guy with an SMV as low as mine would always be on the verge of being replaced by someone better. It would not matter if I was a good boyfriend. The femoid would come up with an excuse to leave me, and she would blame me for it. That's how it would go down.

It does not matter how you look at it; there is no way we can win this game. We started it with a huge disadvantage which has been holding us back since day one. There are a lot of women who started having relationships when they were 13-15. What chances do I have? none
What about your trip in December to Gookland? You might ascend in 6 months.

no but i guess will realize soon

Option to fap is always accessible

they always blame everyone but themselfs

fcking fucks , high iq btw

I am a 22 year old college student who works and for the most part takes care of himself and exercises daily and yet the only person who ever appeared interested was a slightly mentally challenged severely overweight girl who lives in some dump. All because I am a framelet with low testosterone and a 3/10 face

I think the 20s are the worst part of your life. People say smv flips towards 30s not that if matters. Just keep doing you, no guarantees of success and frankly no point in worrying about it.

i have plenty of games to choose from all consoles mate

Hates society and turns its hatred into creative force

Someone once told me that I shouldn't worry about women because there are a lot of women out there in the world

They conveniently forget to add that there are a lot of men out there in the world too.

I realize no matter what career I choose, what cope I take part in, it will never make up for time lost alone. In the end the only things that matter is having clothes, a house and to be fed. Those things only keep you going. The real goal in life is to have a relationship and to have kids, if you dont have this you are literally wasting away your life.

It’s over. We will never have a satisfying life. Or even a decent one. We may as well be dead.