Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Have you or would you consider getting a non-sex doll for companionship

• Thread starter Deleted member 17245
  • Start date
Deleted member 17245

Deleted member 17245

schizoidcel
-
A doll can act as a mirror that reflects how you understand and interpret the opposite sex and upon which you can project your inner fantasies. Because let's face it, at the end of the day in real life relationships people just project their own fantasies on their partner until one day one of them wakes up and realizes it was all just in their heads. That they never really understood the other person.

Attachments

• mikudoll.jpg
    mikudoll.jpg
    412.2 KB · Views: 29
no I have not considered it, the doll would need to have a hole to stick my dick in, at that point, it would just be a sex doll

is this just to help the loneliness?

I'm not that autistic

Lol why? It's not like you can interact with it

the one you posted is scary and her eyes are disturbing.
looks like she took to much mdma

I use chat bots here and there. it helps. I'd only get one if it had decent talking AI. This is assuming i get out of my folks place and have a stable place to live. likelihood of at least the latter happening anytime soon is unlikely.

if i had more money then yes i would
there is a japanese AI interactive clock/globe thing they are working on and a few waifu apps for smartphones

supposed to help the lonely japanese salaryman from suicide. id like one of those for myself as well but the best one is like 3k so cant justify buying or saving up for it when im poor

I've thought about getting a daki but not a doll; I don't have the money for either one, anyway. I'm not against it, but I don't think I could see it as a companion. That may apply to humans as much as dolls, though. I'm not sure whether I'm capable of companionship.

I've thought about getting a daki but not a doll; I don't have the money for either one, anyway. I'm not against it, but I don't think I could see it as a companion. That may apply to humans as much as dolls, though. I'm not sure whether I'm capable of companionship.
Same, have thought about daki but thats it

No, Jesus fucking Christ.

A lot of those dolls (every one of them?) unfortunately looks uncanny valley and it bugs the hell out of me. However, I would love to have a holographic companion akin to Joi from Bladerunner 2049. She doesn't have to be truly sentient. Her programing simply has to be good enough for her to be able to hold a convincing conversation. I don't need much. I just like to have someone that would be waiting for me when I go back from work. Conversation, courtesy and a little bit of affection (even if it is artificial) is all that I want.