Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you noticed...

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★
More black women dating white men :worryfeels:
@Rabbi Schneerson

More black women dating white men :worryfeels:
@Rabbi Schneerson

Yes the mixed babies will be worshiped and black men will always be at the bottom

Yes, I believe I have noticed more white men dating black women.

I was just saying this black men due to so much rejection will become increasingly more violent, and also the black women that white men get and the black women the black men pull are two different realms of reality

View attachment 1096767
Yes the mixed babies will be worshiped and black men will always be at the bottom
I was just saying this black men due to so much rejection will become increasingly more violent, and also the black women that white men get and the black women the black men pull are two different realms of reality
Tbh black men didn't complain when white women dated rappers in 2000s ect, now it's black women doing the same

It’s good tho blacks need outbreed themselves they’ll always be a steady black population and they’ll always be at the bottom the mixed kids will live easy since they’re mixed and have a non black parent

Jbb is still 100x true than jbw

never seen that in real life, only in commercials

Jfl I’m seeing this literally everywhere . Black foids are acting white and white foids are acting black. The Jews have succeeded