Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Have you noticed?

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Have you noticed that the women who give dating advice to sub5 men that struggle to find a gf due to their bad looks are the same people who refuse to date sub5 men?

On the internet, I see a lot of females saying to lonely, single men, "I feel so bad for you, you should do x, y, and z and you will someday find the right one" but they are the same people who reject those type of men if they ever made an advance towards them. It's ironic

Dating advice from women = gaslighting

Dating advice from women = false hope
Just put yourself out there :foidSoy:
Take a shower:foidSoy:
Be a better person:foidSoy:
Just be nice to women:foidSoy:
Take the first step:foidSoy:
Just have a good fashion sense:foidSoy:

there is someone out there for you, you will make some girl happy! (just not me tee hee)

Have you noticed that the women who give dating advice to sub5 men that struggle to find a gf due to their bad looks are the same people who refuse to date sub5 men?
They also shame and mock them behind they backs.

They’ll say anything to sub5 men to make us shut up and maintain a false hope to keeping looking so that we don’t act as a burden to them for constantly comparing about our pain