Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Have you noticed woman cant write love stories

Nightwalker_98

Nightwalker_98

Avg. milf enjoyer
★★
Holy shit when you realise no woman in history has ever written a romantic story or screenplay or even a book, and its mostly the males who write these stuffs. Most woman writes fiction witchcraft stories, Horror Stories, Crime stories and weird sex stories where the common theme is mostly violent good looking gangster porking them .. Just hilarious. Simps like Nicholas Sparks are equally responsible for drawing a halo effect and projecting envious females as some kind of fairies and angels

All w0men can write is 50 shades of gray like smut, most romance and good stories are written by man. The best women in media, movies, books, anime, games created by man.

Women’s love stories: Chad inevitably falls in love with le quirky slightly zany noble girl. The end. Don’t pretend like there’s anything more to it.

Women’s love stories: Chad inevitably falls in love with le quirky slightly zany noble girl. The end. Don’t pretend like there’s anything more to it.
and chad is a sociopathic serial killer. dont forget that either

Yeah. Women love to claim that men aren't romantic though. Its a massive projection by them. Their idea of romance is to receive it, that's about it. Men are the ones who have to do all the heavy lifting when it comes to relationships, and women just complain on the side that men aren't doing enough.

People can say you are being hyperbolic, but this is quite literally the case for 99,9% foids writing love stories.

Always a Chad and always a Quirky nerdy "unpopular" girl, so they can self-insert.

Have you read the book "Bait" it's written by a woman. It describes a woman rejecting a man who treats her nice and kind and pays for the date, for some hillbilly stinky tall faggot who tries raping her.
Not surprised tbh, common theme in female novel...falling in love with their rapist

All w0men can write is 50 shades of gray like smut, most romance and good stories are written by man. The best women in media, movies, books, anime, games created by man.
Men are actually the real empathetic gender , nor the envious and evil females

They write love stories
For other women

Which could be done by someone in middle school with a professional editor.

Basically 50 shades of grey.. A femcels fantasy of being a 3 ans scoring a 10 Chad

Yeah. Women love to claim that men aren't romantic though. Its a massive projection by them. Their idea of romance is to receive it, that's about it. Men are the ones who have to do all the heavy lifting when it comes to relationships, and women just complain on the side that men aren't doing enough.
Woman don't do shit , they are just superficial leeches

They write love stories
For other women

Which could be done by someone in middle school with a professional editor.
Yeaah and those love stories are more like " rape stories" lmao the duality of these females

and chad is a sociopathic serial killer. dont forget that either
True , the only thing foids love more than a chad is one with good pewsonality traits like sociopathic , psycopathic , narcissistic … they are so fucking retarded it’s mind boggling

True , the only thing foids love more than a chad is one with good pewsonality traits like sociopathic , psycopathic , narcissistic … they are so fucking retarded it’s mind boggling

Truecel Trait: Does not read books written by women, I don't know how many hundred books i've read yet I can't remember a single woman author now that I think about it.

Truecel Trait: Does not read books written by women, I don't know how many hundred books i've read yet I can't remember a single woman author now that I think about it.
Have only read once a book written by a fefails, story was so putrid and tasteless and nonsense that i didn't even read anything past few pages, it was Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte who is some victorian era bitch with repressed sexual desires for dark traid males

Reading books by toilets is a good way to go to sleep quickly #snoozefest

You forgot the rich ugly bastard husband/chosen by parents boyfriend functioning as the antagonist while the heroin fights against society, prejudices and the obsession with money to live with plebeian 70 IQ "rebel" Chad.

Of course they can’t , they can barely write their names :feelskek:

Women are nowhere near as romantic as men

This guys channel is really good and he had a video explaining how men are romantic and women see relationships as a job and not romance

romance writing usually involves loyalty and self sacrifice two traits that are entirely alien to foids and which they will never understand.

Reading books by toilets is a good way to go to sleep quickly #snoozefest
tbh never done so and won't and I have read a fair number of books.

Holy shit when you realise no woman in history has ever written a romantic story or screenplay or even a book, and its mostly the males who write these stuffs. Most woman writes fiction witchcraft stories, Horror Stories, Crime stories and weird sex stories where the common theme is mostly violent good looking gangster porking them .. Just hilarious. Simps like Nicholas Sparks are equally responsible for drawing a halo effect and projecting envious females as some kind of fairies and angels
Love and romance are male concepts. Women simply don't have them naturally. They either want lustful relationships or relationships based on their greed and need for status.