Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have You Noticed Whole of Women’s “Mental Health” is excuses

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★★★
Women can’t accept the truth of mental illness. Every time I would try to explain something like my visible panick attacks that I got every day, whores would say “oh yea” and then walk on. They do this because they want to be able to manipulate people with this “uncontrollable” aspect of mental health. They are able to take (which didn’t really have any effect on anybody besides making me look like a weirdo) the side effects of actual mental conditions and change them with negative choices like “I’m bipolar so I suck a lot of dick, I have bulemia but I used to have anorexia so it’s actually healthier!”. So of course they don’t want to except the fact people have a fucked up whatever response, so they can feign anything and blame it all on that.
And not to mention they don’t give same credit (or any at all) to ugly-low tier normies with conditions and even use them to select out.

Last edited:
Yep. Give them an inch and they’ll take a mile tbh.. They do the same shit with astrology and blame everything on their “signs”.

Women's mental health is a meme.

Women's mental health is a meme.
Tru, If we actually were able to study shit: we could figure out how to cause brains not to act fucky. But women’s brains will always be fucky.

Women are unhealthy and mentals.

That's why mental health isn't their main quality.

Most people are memes not just woman

Most of all i hate the fact that females with mental illnesses gets nothing but attention and pity from other people and always have a boyfriend to support them and shit while incels(and even males in general) end up rotting in mental hospitals or on the streets

True. Worst are autistic foids. They are psychopaths who want to have the green card to do whatever they want without getting punished, such as insulting ugly men in public or kicking disabled men off wheelchairs, because disabled men represent the worst genetics, which is something foids hate