Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Have you noticed the increase in ¨Well-travelled" as a bf requirement by foids?

• Thread starter Deleted member 32544
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 32544

Nobody is ever going to want me
-
If a foid says she wants someone well-travelled, it means with 99.5% confidence she has travelled miles of Chad/Tyrone/Chaddam/Chang/Chadpreet cock on her own.
For femmoroids ,travelling, is walking around a town center or a beach in mini shorts, flushing down the toilet shitton of Daddy's money while buying overpriced rags in boutiques and margaritas in bars and nightclubs.
Busy and poor men don't travel much, or travel to places really interesting and inspiring for them, which of no importance to foids because it doesn't indicate that you're a genetically superior (by animal standards) Chadron who slays foreign whores on Ibiza.

Exposition 1. Well-travelled guy teehee vision

Exposition 2. Pathetic incel, should've stayed home and killed himself teehee vision

Exposition 3. Well-travelled queens cuck vision

That's basically just a codeword for money/comfortable life

I’ve never been outside of my state it’s over

No, but i notice 6’5 minimum height requirement

well traveled is just a safe way of saying have money and be willing to spend it.

travelling as a short lone ricecel was the most crushingly lonely and humiliating experience in my life. It's was literally 3 months straight of just getting mogged and rejected every second, and no room to masturbate it all away. NEVER TAKE CHAD OR STACY'S ADVICE

No, but i notice 6’5 minimum height requirement
Most likely because most of the 6'3s in online dating profiles are 6ft tall normans trying to get some matches. So if a normie says on his profile he's 6'5 than prob he's 6'2-6'3 barefoot, which is fine with foids. Even r/tall admits that most 6'8+ people on there are larpers, and there's a significant proportion of larping 6'3s,6'4s etc. Imagine the percentage of pretenders on penis size related forums, at least people can check and compare your height IRL. And there are a lot of larpers on the internet overall (including this forum)

You prob shouldn't go on online dating as an imprefect male. :society:
travelling as a short lone ricecel was the most crushingly lonely and humiliating experience in my life. It's was literally 3 months straight of just getting mogged and rejected every second, and no room to masturbate it all away. NEVER TAKE CHAD OR STACY'S ADVICE
Also travelled alone to another country, the only person I spoke to was the old irish bookstore owner, we talked about politics and shit. Didn't really meaningfully interact with any other human, was just once made fun of because of my hair in a fucking museum by some random normie. :feelsrope:

Last edited:
I travelled a bit but I doubt that would help me

If a foid says she wants someone well-travelled, it means with 99.5% confidence she has travelled miles of Chad/Tyrone/Chaddam/Chang/Chadpreet cock on her own.
For femmoroids ,travelling, is walking around a town center or a beach in mini shorts, flushing down the toilet shitton of Daddy's money while buying overpriced rags in boutiques and margaritas in bars and nightclubs.
Busy and poor men don't travel much, or travel to places really interesting and inspiring for them, which of no importance to foids because it doesn't indicate that you're a genetically superior (by animal standards) Chadron who slays foreign whores on Ibiza.

Exposition 1. Well-travelled guy teehee vision
View attachment 487578
Exposition 2. Pathetic incel, should've stayed home and killed himself teehee vision
View attachment 487579
Exposition 3. Well-travelled queens cuck vision
View attachment 487580
its just a way of subtly rejecting us, because who seriously gives a fuck where someone's been? Men travel to fuck random foids, those men are men who can fuck foids. Incels dont travel because we get nothing from it.

code word for "rich guy"

women have the most retarded deal breakers, how can women still deny the massive advantage they have in dating when they have such stupid deal breakers.

they just want your money

Do they really say that shit?

JFL. :feelsclown:

As an universally undesired man there's no point in "putting yourself out there" just to get mogged and laughed at by normies and girls. :feelsclown:

I did not understand

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back