Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Have you noticed that older foids treat you slightly better than young foids?

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Now, don't get me wrong, they're still bitches. But at least they seem to have the decency to fake a smile, or greet you, or say thank you and please when you interact with them. Someone else here posted that it was cause women are looking for the best genes and they always reject the ugly males due to the bad genetics, you know the whole concept of the black pill that we all know. I agree with that, and I'll also add that since older foids have already passed the reproductive age, they don't see much of a threat to interact with ugly males cause in the end there is no risk to get defective genes to spread through them. That should make me feel betterr but in reality it just enrages me cause it makes me realize how incredibly fucked we are.

Yes I notice this.

some women in their early 60s who aged well (didn't get fat, didn't get chronic diseases) act almost like you would expect teenage girls to act around you
they dress like teens and run around and make funny faces and aren't afraid of talking about dumb shit
meanwhile actual teens (no pedo) act like mourning grandmas and are always bitchy and staring at the ground or a phone

older foids no longer have the luxury of being picky because they have now become "washed up"

They treat me just as shit if not worse what are you talking about LMAO

It really depends what kind of life she had or is having atm. Those that hate their life treat me like shit, even old 60 y.o whores.

Also whats ur age? Those foids that treat u better would treat u worse if you were around the same age.

On average they don't have the energy to have emotions anymore

Yes, they saw so many subhumans in their lifetime that it doesnt bother them anymore, also the reproductive hormones are not there like you said

Not me, one even accused me of trying robbing her

older foids no longer have the luxury of being picky because they have now become "washed up"
I dont think they are looking for us to date. They are just less degenerate.

Women abhor the thought of even touching a low status ugly male in the slightest sexual or romantic way when they are fertile, especially during the peak of their fertility and attractiveness (teenage and young adult years). They'll only do it if they absolutely have to; a minority will do it for benefits (prostitutes), a majority, only if they're obliged to.

Before and after the fertility window, women tend to treat you normally unless you're truly monstrous to the point of repulsiveness. Little children treat me normally, just as old ladies. If you're at least 3/10 that's most likely what will happen.

Yes.They pinch my cheeks and mess up my hair.
I want to die

It is because they had stronger father figures, girls aged 25 and under had soy fathers

This is so true. Although it's mostly because of their severe detachment from sexuality. They either have found their lover, have no interest in procreation or they're simply washed up and have no need for sexual activity. Its similar to listening to a child tell a story, you could careless but play the part just as a courtesy. This is what they do, they could careless about anything physical or sexual about us and see us as humans. It gets even more rare when a guy like me get this from an older white women. Yet, the same truths still apply.

This is true. I chalk it up to being and knowing that they're past their prime and not attractive anymore. You can't be a stuck up bitch when you're broke.

All whores treat me like garbage

There's a line for me.

Foids under the age of 25 treat me like garbage.

Foids between the ages of 25-49 and so obnoxious and go out of their way to exemplify that they see me as garbage.

Foids older than 49 are probably blind, so they're impartial to me tbh.

yes as standards for men have gone up in newer generation, men were much more equal and valuable as women still needed men