Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Have you noticed most “attractive” foids look like donkeys

lu.jones

lu.jones

Literally moe szyslak
-
IMG 5677

Quick doodle of what I mean. I like to call them femules.

I don’t get how people are attracted to horse faced foids , they just look like matpat in drag.

The average foid is a fatty

I don't like this look either... I prefer average looking white women the most. like 5/10. 6/10 is my 10/10 usually.
Maybe it's juggernaut law also... whatever it is it's usually the average looking white women that have the most simps.

I don't like this look either... I prefer average looking white women the most. like 5/10. 6/10 is my 10/10 usually.
Maybe it's juggernaut law also... whatever it is it's usually the average looking white women that have the most simps.
They often get this look after Botox too.

I like compact mid face blondes (which might be narcissistic because I’m compact mid face and blonde lol)

tbh it would be difficult to tell a foid from a mule which was wearing excessive makeup

tbh it would be difficult to tell a foid from a mule which was wearing excessive makeup
makeup should be banned some foids face go from 8-10 to 5 with an without fakeup its crazy

makeup should be banned some foids face go from 8-10 to 5 with an without fakeup its crazy
The funny art is that they call men insecure while they have to draw on a new face every time they go outside :feelshaha: :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Most foids have boring basic makeup and thousand cock stare and dead bleached hair they're worth nothing yet normies would go to war for them

The funny art is that they call men insecure while they have to draw on a new face every time they go outside :feelshaha: :feelshaha::feelshaha:
all they are good at is contradicting themselves and being hypocritical whores

View attachment 1192515
Quick doodle of what I mean. I like to call them femules.

I don’t get how people are attracted to horse faced foids , they just look like matpat in drag.
hahahahah so fucking true bro, but thats because of the anglo saxon shits mixed weird genetics, they are practically a mixture between many races in europe its gross, i know the phenotype you are talking about, the huge framed giant ass long faced long nosed dyed blonde sluts, they are so fucking ugly, dating them should be banned because how grossely unnatural they look for the female gender, the only real feminine women with girly faces exist either in eastern europe or Scandinavia

foids rely on makeup to act attractive

on wedding ceremonies to act like they're in love with their plain dull normie bf

on alcohol to act chatty

on the cops to pretend they got raped

on skimpy clothing to act like they know what sexiness is

on cuffing to find love on valentine's day

modern foids are absolutely pathetic, and in the end nobody can do anything abt it

hahahahah so fucking true bro, but thats because of the anglo saxon shits mixed weird genetics, they are practically a mixture between many races in europe its gross, i know the phenotype you are talking about, the huge framed giant ass long faced long nosed dyed blonde sluts, they are so fucking ugly, dating them should be banned because how grossely unnatural they look for the female gender, the only real feminine women with girly faces exist either in eastern europe or Scandinavia
Bro guessed my location from How whores look :feelskek: .

Last part is so real. If I was Chad I’d cum in poles every day