Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you noticed any youtubers say incel terms?

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
tbhtbh, I've already noticed Pewdiepie and Pyrocynical say "chad" tbhthb and Pyro even dropped chad meme pic on his video jfl they said it a lot too tghbthb.
I was just watching this video tbhthb and

4:36 tbh

tbh ngl chad existed way before inceldom became mainstream. I think it's a redpill term just like alpha male
I can't disagree they've ever browsed this site tho tbh

They are lurking here.

I first heard about :chad: from the virgin vs chad meme.

Not often. But once in a while i hear some terms.

PewDiePie is the most red pilled top YouTuber I know of

Just stop being a bitch and subscribe to pewdiepie. Fuck the curries

No, but I don't really watch any youtubers

Chad is popular because of the Chad vs Virgin meme, not really because of us.
But I have noticed that in certain forums people are using terminology like "cope"

Nah...I still haven't heard the masses utter one of our terms in a natural setting.

But I have noticed that in certain forums people are using terminology like "cope"
I first heard of Chad on TRP. Anyways, i hate all these mainstream sources talking about us. They don't get us at all, and just mock us

Chad originated in the 90s as slang. And got a little popular early on 4chan. Chad vs virgin is an evolution of that one

Last edited:
I cannot tolerate "YouTubers" though I like to watch youtube videos.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back