Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Have you noticed an increase in police in your area?

Have you noticed an increase in police in your area?

• Total voters
Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
I'm in the south east of England and... wow so many police now!! It's weird because I checked the crime rate and it's the same as previous years. I checked back 5 or 6 years and I don't see any obvious difference in the crime rate in my area.

I just wondered if you guys had noticed anything similar.

The Queen just died and a new King has been proclaimed.

Maybe that's why there's more police in the UK.

My area barely has any police and they are lazy as fuck, probably less of them now than 10 years ago.

The Queen just died and a new King has been proclaimed.

Maybe that's why there's more police in the UK.

Oh erm, this has been going on for a while. I forget how long but definitely longer than the last week.

Oh erm, this has been going on for a while. I forget how long but definitely longer than the last week.
Btw, thoughts on the monarchy?

Now that Scottish nationalism and nationalism in England is on the rise, do you think the UK and a cohesive British identity would exist even if it became a republic or do you see the nations separating and becoming independent republics?

Btw, thoughts on the monarchy?

Now that Scottish nationalism and nationalism in England is on the rise, do you think the UK and a cohesive British identity would exist even if it became a republic or do you see the nations separating and becoming independent republics?

Isn't it in practice already a republic?

I do feel like it might be good for England if Scotland left, because they're so left-wing and seem to just want to be contrarian to the English.

I don't really see the UK breaking up any time soon though.

Yes, since I'm planning to go Emergency Room very soon; inceldom is killing my health.

Ireland should kill the Queen!
- in statecraft

nope less than ever

too busy dealing with the "urban youth" to bug us lawful citizens (as it should be)

Isn't it in practice already a republic?

I do feel like it might be good for England if Scotland left, because they're so left-wing and seem to just want to be contrarian to the English.

I don't really see the UK breaking up any time soon though.
No, it's a constitutional monarchy since you still have a hereditary monarchy but the government is headed by the Prime Minister and Parliament. A republic has an elected head of state.

But yeah, Scotland is the "Canada" of England. Except Scotland's reason for republicanism and independence is due to them being anti-Brexit and wanting to join the EU again. But I have also heard of English nationalists (who are more right-wing) who want to emphasize an English national identity above being British. Among those English nationalists, they might still identify with the monarchy but I feel many don't really care for it so they wouldn't mind an independent English republic especially now that the Queen is dead.

No, it's a constitutional monarchy since you still have a hereditary monarchy but the government is headed by the Prime Minister and Parliament. A republic has an elected head of state.

But yeah, Scotland is the "Canada" of England. Except Scotland's reason for republicanism and independence is due to them being anti-Brexit and wanting to join the EU again. But I have also heard of English nationalists (who are more right-wing) who want to emphasize an English national identity above being British. Among those English nationalists, they might still identify with the monarchy but I feel many don't really care for it so they wouldn't mind an independent English republic especially now that the Queen is dead.

I said "in practice". My point was that currently the Monarchy really doesn't do much politically, do they?

Also if you're trying to say that Scotland's sole reason for wanting to break away from the UK is over Brexit then I'd have to disagree with you especially because the independence referendum was in 2014, so there has been some interest in it for a long time.

It probably has increased support for independence but I think it's illogical to say it's the only reason.

I live in a white majority neighborhood so no

I'm in the south east of England and... wow so many police now!! It's weird because I checked the crime rate and it's the same as previous years. I checked back 5 or 6 years and I don't see any obvious difference in the crime rate in my area.

yes fucking nigs doing too much shit and now more cops

I said "in practice". My point was that currently the Monarchy really doesn't do much politically, do they?
Yeah, but a country isn't called a republic just because it has an elected parliament and head of government, if the head of state is a hereditary monarchy.

Yes, I know the monarchy doesn't have real political powers and that there are still free elections for members of parliament. But the monarch still represents the country.
Also if you're trying to say that Scotland's sole reason for wanting to break away from the UK is over Brexit then I'd have to disagree with you especially because the independence referendum was in 2014, so there has been some interest in it for a long time.

It probably has increased support for independence but I think it's illogical to say it's the only reason.
I know it isn't just about Brexit, but generally speaking the individual countries of the UK have been pushing more towards having their own distinct identities and dissolving the union.

yes fucking nigs doing too much shit and now more cops

Maybe. But then why hasn't the crime rate moved? The overall crime rate is the same and so was crime with weapons.

... hm. I just checked the violent crime rate and that has actually gone up I think. Wow. Maybe there is something to this. I think on closer inspection the weapons one has increased to some degree too.

I just saw an interview from 2018 with an AfD politician who said that what often happen is that the smaller crimes like bicycle thefts are going down because people aren't reporting them as much, or something like that. But violent crimes are going up. So it can look like the crime rate isn't increasing.

In the past, maybe there were fewer police racing around because the smaller crimes don't require as intensive a police presence. Could be.

My theory before was just that the country has become more authoritarian and so for that kind of system you tend to have more rigorous policing. Unfortunately it's the population who has to pay for all this via taxation and inflation.

Last edited:

are you in the london area

Police are like an endangered animal in my area, very rarely see them