Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Have you met any incels in real life?

KetamineAddictYoda

KetamineAddictYoda

Yodacel
I'm talking actual blackpilled incels; the kind you can use the lingo with and they'll understand.

No, all the incels I've met in real life were :bluepill: copers. Blackpilled incels are rare. And most of them are pretty quiet about the blackpill.

No but I would like to. Everyone on here (almost everyone) is friendly, welcoming, and makes me feel understood which is something I don't get IRL

Contrary to what gaslighting normies say, most incels don't talk about the blackpill or use incel lingo in their daily lives. Doing so is social suicide. The vast majority of incels aren't even really blackpilled.

Contrary to what gaslighting normies say, most incels don't talk about the blackpill or use incel lingo in their daily lives. Doing so is social suicide. The vast majority of incels aren't even really blackpilled.
"black what? I dont know any black bill, please leave me alone"

No, I don't interact with anyone

No, all the incels I've met in real life were :bluepill: copers.
Truecels have to cope, ignorance is bliss, once they become blackpilled you're not even gonna see them outside anymore for obvious reasons

Closest thing I got was an 40 year old single Asian man which never confirmed if he was :blackpill:d

Next closest thing is my personal friend who formly hated foids but now is a bluepilled religious volcel nigger

I'm talking actual blackpilled incels; the kind you can use the lingo with and they'll understand.
no, my immediate family is somewhat red/blackpilled since we’re latinos but its not pure blackpill theres still some hypocrisy thrown in at times when i do bring the subject which ive stopped tbh cuz theres no point leading someone who isnt open to hearing

Yeah if you accidently use lingo, it is social suicide. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
You gotta slowly ease your way into it. Unfortunately I haven't really had success. I have bluepilled friends but it is what it is. Maybe one day I can show them the truth..
Looking On Fire GIF

I did man but what is funny is that I wasnt blackpilled when I met him. He never spoke to me about the blackpill in a direct way but now that I think about the things he believed I can say that he always hinted to me that he was blackpilled.