Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Have you made any roping promises to yourself?

VST

VST

Banned
-
I made a promise to myself that if I don't have my life sorted out (being on track to a decent career, been in at least 1 LTR by then and having my own home/flat) I will rope, literally what would be the point in living if I failed at every single goal I set myself?

Any other incels made a roping promise to themselves?

Nope, I cannot because of religion.

I'm not roping but if my curry plans fail ill LDAR and quit life.

nah i want to be the biggest leech in history, dont give a fuck, if u rope u are letting society win

Denied eternal peace by religion.

Too bad.

I'm in my final coping sprint before I will rope.

I won't give in. ill just find new copes to make me semi-happy. since this is the only life ill get in the physical world I want to have as much fun as my circumstances allow, that is until I die and await judgement

nope. if i dont get laid by 23 i will just go full on mgtow.

If i dont have a girlfriend by the time my parents die im going to rope

nope. if i dont get laid by 23 i will just go full on mgtow.
Going MGTOW is cope, it's pretty much just being an incel but this time you pretend to be a volcel.

I did. If i still a loser in a certain limit of time i will turn myself off.

I decided not to rope yesterday after i saw the suicide of that 18 yo kid.

Going MGTOW is cope, it's pretty much just being an incel but this time you pretend to be a volcel.
most of them have sexual/romantic experiences from before but got sick of their femoids bs.

I'm planning on roping. I'm old and fucking hopeless. I used to be religious but it is obvious god don't give a shit about me.

I'm pretty close TBH

nothing appeals to me more than finally being at peace and rest

25 and still khv then I will.

I promise myself that I'll rope each year, hope that this one is the lucky one.

Ill rope 100% if: A) dont have enough money and gonna live soon as a beggar; B) im diagnosed with a painful and deadly disease; C)
If I'm forty years old and I still hate myself deeply due to inceldom.
I hope for the second one. The extreme pain could give me the courage I need to finish with everything.

Most of them are failed normies/coping incels