Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Have you heard of r/IncelsWithoutHate on cuckit?

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
Aka cuckcels.
It's an incel sub where they don't hate foids, they even let foids, normies and soys post there. They even have a female mod, the same whore who used to mod braincels. Jfl they banned me for calling someone a cuck

IncelsWithoutBrain

Reddit is for cucks.

Yup. Even they're not safe from the wrath of the pedophiles at IncelTears.

JFL at being a real incel without being hateful at all

yes,probably full of cucktears

oh, so.. MGTOW but allowing foids and normies and whatever other creatures into their domain. Not too surprised..

oh, so.. MGTOW but allowing foids and normies and whatever other creatures into their domain. Not too surprised..
MGTOW is cucked but that place is even more

I don’t understand incels who don’t have hate for society. We are always treated like shit by foids, normies, Stacey’s, and chads. Incels without hate towards society are pussies in my opinion

Aka cuckcels.
It's an incel sub where they don't hate foids, they even let foids, normies and soys post there. They even have a female mod, the same whore who used to mod braincels. Jfl they banned me for calling someone a cuck
jfl at Banddit