Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Have you had the jab?

Have you had the jab?

• Total voters
Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
This has probably been asked but I thought was worth it!

Nope pureblood.

I had two doses of AstraZeneca, I’m not going to get an experimental mRNA kikecine

I had two doses of AstraZeneca, I’m not going to get an experimental mRNA kikecine

I still don't even fully understand how the mRNA ones work.

They like, commandeer some of your cells to make proteins that resemble corona so your immune system can learn to fight them?

I was forced to take it, didn't really care back then so I just agreed, that was before I discovered all the shit. Am probably gonna drop dead in a year or two but oh well, big deal.

I was forced to take it, didn't really care back then so I just agreed, that was before I discovered all the shit. Am probably gonna drop dead in a year or two but oh well, big deal.

I decided it wasn't worth it but only recently have I learned that omicron is frickin' EVERYWHERE.

I think I've already caught it once.

I'd rather not distress my body with this thing more than I absolutely have to.

That being said I also don't want to distress it with a dangerous vaccine, but I mean... so far most people seem to be fine.

I took it, nothing can save me now

No
Rebel Goy Moment :feelzez:

:no:

Never had any intention of taking the jew vaccine and never regretted not taking it for a single second when the 'rona eventually got me. Sure, it was unpleasant for a few days, but my immune system overcame it as I knew it would.

I had to get infected with the nigger aids so I can keep going to gym. doesn't matter now anymore but back then it did

:no:

Never had any intention of taking the jew vaccine and never regretted not taking it for a single second when the 'rona eventually got me. Sure, it was unpleasant for a few days, but my immune system overcame it as I knew it would.

But like... what about the plague or malaria or ebola or something?

At some point you have to surely use medical science to protect you and not just your immune system?

However, I have thought of maybe one way I could avoid the vax (other than hiding in a cabin like in Breaking Bad)... what if the next strain/variant is even milder than modern Omicron?

Omicron is already 50%. Maybe the next one will be even milder, and then it will continue going down like that. It's possible.

But like... what about the plague or malaria or ebola or something?

At some point you have to surely use medical science to protect you and not just your immune system?
I don't tend to handle rodent fleas and I'm not in Africa so don't imagine the chances of getting any of them any time soon are particularly high.

I trust my immune system over a vaccine that was rushed out in record breaking time and caused horrendous side effects on the majority of the people I know who took it.

However, I have thought of maybe one way I could avoid the vax (other than hiding in a cabin like in Breaking Bad)... what if the next strain/variant is even milder than modern Omicron?

Omicron is already 50%. Maybe the next one will be even milder, and then it will continue going down like that. It's possible.
It's pretty easy to avoid taking it. Just do nothing.

Unless you are very elderly and/or immunocompromised, I really don't see a point in taking a vaccine for a respiratory virus with a survival rate surpassing 99%.

I don't tend to handle rodent fleas and I'm not in Africa so don't imagine the chances of getting any of them any time soon are particularly high.

I trust my immune system over a vaccine that was rushed out in record breaking time and caused horrendous side effects on the majority of the people I know who took it.

It's pretty easy to avoid taking it. Just do nothing.

Unless you are very elderly and/or immunocompromised, I really don't see a point in taking a vaccine for a respiratory virus with a survival rate surpassing 99%.

I guess but do I really want to subject my body to it on repeat?

I hear so many sickly people these days and see so many ambulances. Even with this milder variant having been the dominant one for like 9 months.

And wow do you really know of many people with bad sides?

The only person I know who got a side effect was my grandmother and she's in her 90s. I'm not sure which one she took. Her side effect is a sensitive stomach that seems to be ongoing. I'm not sure how bad it is.

I guess but do I really want to subject my body to it on repeat?

I hear so many sickly people these days and see so many ambulances. Even with this milder variant having been the dominant one for like 9 months.
If you get covid, you'll build up some natural immunity, so if you're exposed to it again your body should be able to fight it off without it causing too much damage assuming your immune system is in reasonable condition.

I don't know where you are but here 99% of people don't care about covid now. I couldn't tell you what the dominant variant and couldn't care less tbh. It's never going away and living in fear of a respiratory virus is no way to live imo.

And wow do you really know of many people with bad sides?

The only person I know who got a side effect was my grandmother and she's in her 90s. I'm not sure which one she took. Her side effect is a sensitive stomach that seems to be ongoing. I'm not sure how bad it is.
For sure. People in my work had to call off sick or go home as a result of it. Extreme fatigue, shivers and headaches. I experienced all of those when I had covid, but I knew it was pretty much inevitable I'd get it eventually. I wasn't going to put myself through them voluntarily by taking the kikecine.

It's not the jab, it's the experimental forced injection. This shit is made to cause mass depopulation. I may be a worthless incel but I will die on my own terms.

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/Roman_Baber/status/1547279824648953856?s=20&t=v-eQoFz7rRx255blVxp7ig

Chief Medical Officer of Health in Canada stated the vaccine runs a 1/5000 chance per shot risk of causing Myocarditis. This is PER SHOT that means after 2 mandatory injections and 2 heavily encouraged boosters you are sitting at 4/5000 or 1/1250 odds of developing it.

Your heart muscle cannot repair itself, not only that but this is a government stated statistics. Governments always give the "best case scenario" stats to try and not cause public unrest and panic like how the US GOV always give lowballed inflation stats.

What is the real number for the likelihood of the vaccine causing Myocarditis? Probably not good, also what are the side effects the vaccine causes that the government doesn't want to say?

Miss me with that NWO shit :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

If you get covid, you'll build up some natural immunity, so if you're exposed to it again your body should be able to fight it off without it causing too much damage assuming your immune system is in reasonable condition.

I don't know where you are but here 99% of people don't care about covid now. I couldn't tell you what the dominant variant and couldn't care less tbh. It's never going away and living in fear of a respiratory virus is no way to live imo.

For sure. People in my work had to call off sick or go home as a result of it. Extreme fatigue, shivers and headaches. I experienced all of those when I had covid, but I knew it was pretty much inevitable I'd get it eventually. I wasn't going to put myself through them voluntarily by taking the kikecine.

Those on their own are surely relatively mild though. I wouldn't say that those alone are serious side effects.

I don't think natural immunity lasts forever though surely.

And whether you care about it or not it's still out there. 50% of the strength now and that's fantastic but it's also EVERYWHERE whereas before it was still pretty rare.

It's true that very few people are freaking out now but that's because they've been vaxxed.

It's not the jab, it's the experimental forced injection. This shit is made to cause mass depopulation. I may be a worthless incel but I will die on my own terms.

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/Roman_Baber/status/1547279824648953856?s=20&t=v-eQoFz7rRx255blVxp7ig

Chief Medical Officer of Health in Canada stated the vaccine runs a 1/5000 chance per shot risk of causing Myocarditis. This is PER SHOT that means after 2 mandatory injections and 2 heavily encouraged boosters you are sitting at 4/5000 or 1/1250 odds of developing it.

Your heart muscle cannot repair itself, not only that but this is a government stated statistics. Governments always give the "best case scenario" stats to try and not cause public unrest and panic like how the US GOV always give lowballed inflation stats.

What is the real number for the likelihood of the vaccine causing Myocarditis? Probably not good, also what are the side effects the vaccine causes that the government doesn't want to say?

Miss me with that NWO shit :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

That's interesting. I must admit I don't know the statistics on the risks of the different vaccines yet.

There are 3 or 4 big ones in the West so... I don't know which he's referring to there?

That's interesting. I must admit I don't know the statistics on the risks of the different vaccines yet.

There are 3 or 4 big ones in the West so... I don't know which he's referring to there?
The two gov approved ones in Canada at that time were Pfizer and Moderna.

Which jab? I’ve been inoculated against every disease and virus on this planet, I have become one with the jab

How do you know this...

And like... surely you need more sources than just this one clip?
mate how retarded are you? single digit IQ level? it's literally one of the top officials of the ministry of health for a first world country at an official briefing saying it. keep living in denial if you want just don't try and push your retardation on me

If it resurges again as they have been saying.
I can guarantee one thing.
It came from a lab as did the original.

I firmly believe the original was designed to be carried and spread by the young and healthy to weak, elderly and infirm.
Problem it wasn’t quite ready for prime time.
Spread and killed to quick creating a panic. D8C7EF2D B17D 4053 9831 C6F44CEB995E

Last edited:
If it resurges again as they have been saying.
I can guarantee one thing.
It came from a lab as did the original.

I firmly believe the original was designed to be carried and spread by the young and healthy to weak, elderly and infirm.
Problem it wasn’t quite ready for prime time.
Spread and killed to quick creating a panic.View attachment 661035

Isn't that just the flu though? We already have that virus!

Not getting fooled into taking the kikecine is the one thing in life I am proud of:dab::dab:

E5FC95AD BE84 4F0F 8BC5 1C794B09D7FF

Big COVID-19 waves may be coming, new Omicron strains suggest

Emerging subvariants have hit on a combination of mutations that makes them more immune evasive than ever

No.

And I have no intention of ever taking that poison.

I had covid in early April and recovered in 2 weeks.

No.

And I have no intention of ever taking that poison.

I had covid in early April and recovered in 2 weeks.

I really don't know what to believe anymore.

People are going back to their lives like everything is fine and yet I hear a lot of sick people, see/hear a lot of ambulances, read data that seems to show the vax makes little difference.

So I have no idea what to think.

I really don't know what to believe anymore.

People are going back to their lives like everything is fine and yet I hear a lot of sick people, see/hear a lot of ambulances, read data that seems to show the vax makes little difference.

So I have no idea what to think.

There is a lot of people who have died or gotten injured from the jab.

But at the same time there are people who have gotten it and are fine.

I'm still going to avoid it though.

If nothing happens five years after then I will be sure it's not super dangerous.

I'm not afraid of dying from the jab but suffering from it. I'm young as well so got away with it by being sick for a few weeks.

lol

The thing is though there are a lot of vulnerable people out there who really need a lifeline of some kind and maybe this vaccine is it, I'm not entirely sure yet.

I was avoiding the topic for ages but now I can't really avoid it anymore.

Surely if something is overall keeping people safe and happy then it's a good thing?

I certainly don't want people getting ill or dying.

Surely if something is overall keeping people safe and happy
People are getting it because they ARE BEING FORCED TO (Their work, their school,community,etc...)
It's like they have no other choice; that's the reality.
We are the guinea pigs of the elite.

I had 3 because if you don’t you are not allowed to work.

People are getting it because they ARE BEING FORCED TO (Their work, their school,community,etc...)
It's like they have no other choice; that's the reality.
We are the guinea pigs of the elite.

Fair point. I didn't really think of that.

To be fair though I do know of quite a few old people who got it out of choice.

I got the jab because I wanted to die (seriously). It didn't do shit, got COVID months later... Didn't do shit either.

This has probably been asked but I thought was worth it!
yes and all boosters but the 4th one. I need get 4th one eventually. I am jab maxxing and yes my heart rate has been fucked a bit jfl