Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Have you had at least one single good day this year in 2020?

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
All the shit that I follow and care about:

- health of immediate family
- long term investments
- my personal progress in my hobby copes, etc.

pretty much all of it just bleeds out and gets incrementally worse day by day

and since I'm not special my guess is most incels just lose more and more each passing day.

What about you? Has anything gone well for you at all in 2020?

Actually yes
But how is it going to override the 364 bad days?

Yes I sometimes have good days. :feelsokman:

This year has been good tbh. Now that normies are forced indoors and into circumstantial inceldom, they’re suffering like all of us and it’s nice to see

nothing really comes to mind tbh. every day blends into the next.

A good day for me is when I stay alone with nobody annoying me and good food, so I guess no. They have to annoy me anyway.

Rarely, I’d say perhaps once every month there’s a good day. But recently they’ve been a lot better.

I've enjoyed the coronapanic tbh :lul: this year has been shit, but the previous one was way worse

I was playing a video game and some guy PMed me and said "You're like really good, care to spare any tips?"
That shit had me on a crack-high for a week. I guess now that I typed it out it's pretty pathetic though

I was playing a video game and some guy PMed me and said "You're like really good, care to spare any tips?"
That shit had me on a crack-high for a week. I guess now that I typed it out it's pretty pathetic though
No, it's normal.
Even a small show of acceptance gives us enough lifefuel not to rope or go ER